MST3k reboot kickstarter

Cybsled

Ya, I'm curious how it will develop, especially since most of the MST3K crew does Rifftrax now.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Torturing my kids by forcing them to watch MST3k all day while we make Thanksgiving dinner.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The Turkey Day marathon has been a good chance to get a snippet of the new cast. Not feeling the new Tom Servo though...

iannis

Musty Nester
I wonder if that's a good thing. Some of the appeal of the original is that the jokes were just as lame as the movie. That's a hard thing to fake. Believe me, I've been telling shitty jokes my whole life and it isn't easy.

But it might be good. Dunno. Have to watch.

TheBigTor_sl

shitlord
Kickstarter has ended with enough made to produce 14 episodes, I didn't think they could do it but am pleasantly surprised, figured they get 9 but not the full 12, more was incomprehensible to me. In addition to that, it looks like they made enough to beat the Veronica Mars kickstarter so it might actually get mentioned on other media, during those shitty entertainment bits between the weather and traffic.
Looking forward to seeing how this turns out, might be a steaming pile of crap or it might not, either way I'm happy to get to see more.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I'll watch it just for Felicia Day and Patton Oswalt. Hope they do end up getting some good cameos like Jack Black or Joel McHale which they are trying to get.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I think it will turn out to be pretty good, the have a lot of talent involved. I just hope they don't over produce it if that makes sense. I like the sort of DIY aspect that they had going from the start.