MTG: Arena

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I bought the starter pack for like 5 EUR, but otherwise no fucking way I'm buying packs at anything but discounted price, paper cards last forever, these can be dropped at any moment.
MTGO has been around since 2002.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Stuck in Gold 1 - Bo1 with this deck:

4 Healer's Hawk (GRN) 14
20 Plains (RIX) 192
4 Leonin Vanguard (M19) 22
4 Ajani's Pridemate (M19) 5
1 Charge (DAR) 10
4 Adanto Vanguard (XLN) 1
3 Skymarcher Aspirant (RIX) 21
4 Dauntless Bodyguard (DAR) 14
4 Benalish Marshal (DAR) 6
4 History of Benalia (DAR) 21
2 Conclave Tribunal (GRN) 6
4 Legion's Landing (XLN) 22
2 Defiant Strike (WAR) 9

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Stuck in Gold 1 - Bo1 with this deck:

4 Healer's Hawk (GRN) 14
20 Plains (RIX) 192
1 Charge (DAR) 10
2 Defiant Strike (WAR) 9

can you make the rare convoke elephant? if so play him and the new 1 drop tapper

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
can you make the rare convoke elephant? if so play him and the new 1 drop tapper

Got rid of Dauntless Bodyguards and a couple Legion's Landing and History of Benalia's:

4 Healer's Hawk (GRN) 14
20 Plains (RIX) 192
1 Charge (DAR) 10
4 Law-Rune Enforcer (WAR) 20
2 History of Benalia (DAR) 21
2 Legion's Landing (XLN) 22
2 Defiant Strike (WAR) 9
4 Venerated Loxodon (GRN) 30

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Got rid of Dauntless Bodyguards and a couple Legion's Landing and History of Benalia's:

4 Healer's Hawk (GRN) 14
20 Plains (RIX) 192
1 Charge (DAR) 10
2 History of Benalia (DAR) 21
2 Legion's Landing (XLN) 22
2 Defiant Strike (WAR) 9
4 Venerated Loxodon (GRN) 30

Cut out the pridemate and add the bodyguards and benelias back.

you want alll the 1 drops.

remove charge and defiant strike as well.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
^ what he said. You cut some of the best cards in that deck. The deck wins when it goes 1 drop, double 1 drop, benalish marshal/loxodon/history on t3.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Got it.

4 Healer's Hawk (GRN) 14
3 Venerated Loxodon (GRN) 30

20 Plains (RIX) 192

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Maybe it's deck-matching or maybe it's Maybeline, but as soon as I updated my deck w the Venerated Loxodons and Law-Rune Enforcers I started playing entirely different decks...

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Dauntless bodyguard, Law-Rune Enforcer, Skymarcher Aspirant, Legion's Landing, Snubhorn Sentry and Hunted Witness should be your pool of 1 drops. Don't play Healer's Hawk or Leonin Vanguard. Adanto Vanguard and/or Tithe Taker as 2 drops, but only like 4-6 total between them, however you prefer to split it (4/0, 4/2, 3/3, etc). Tithe taker is better against counters and monoR, but less of those running around with teferi, time raveler, and adanto is better against removal heavy decks. Depends what you are facing.
Loxodon, History of Benalia, Benalish Marshal, 1-2 Gideon and sometimes an Ajani are the 3/4 drops. 20 plains.

At least, that's how the mono-white version has been ran. It's very all in, but hard for anyone to beat its nut draws. Many people splash blue for deputy of detention and counters out of the sideboard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Dauntless bodyguard, Law-Rune Enforcer, Skymarcher Aspirant, Legion's Landing, Snubhorn Sentry and Hunted Witness should be your pool of 1 drops. Don't play Healer's Hawk or Leonin Vanguard. Adanto Vanguard and/or Tithe Taker as 2 drops, but only like 4-6 total between them, however you prefer to split it (4/0, 4/2, 3/3, etc). Tithe taker is better against counters and monoR, but less of those running around with teferi, time raveler, and adanto is better against removal heavy decks. Depends what you are facing.
Loxodon, History of Benalia, Benalish Marshal, 1-2 Gideon and sometimes an Ajani are the 3/4 drops. 20 plains.

At least, that's how the mono-white version has been ran. It's very all in, but hard for anyone to beat its nut draws. Many people splash blue for deputy of detention and counters out of the sideboard.

Got out all my ish on the 3rd and 4th turn including Loxodon and a "destroy all creatures" card took them out in the first few games I played. GG

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
This Command the Dreadhorde deck going around is pretty fun.

Anybody see a list for a self-mill Jace deck? Ran into one last night that looked pretty interesting but he conceded before I could see too much of it. Had Wall of Runes, Narcomoeba, Stitcher's Supplier, Enter the God-Eternals, and I can't remember much else. I was turrified but he ended up conceding when I thought he was going to pull it out.

Brand

Molten Core Raider

Anybody see a list for a self-mill Jace deck? Ran into one last night that looked pretty interesting but he conceded before I could see too much of it. Had Wall of Runes, Narcomoeba, Stitcher's Supplier, Enter the God-Eternals, and I can't remember much else. I was turrified but he ended up conceding when I thought he was going to pull it out.

Here is the Dreadhorde list I'm running.

4 Merfolk Branchwalker (XLN) 197
4 Command the Dreadhorde (WAR) 82
4 Interplanar Beacon (WAR) 247
4 Hinterland Harbor (DAR) 240
4 Paradise Druid (WAR) 171
4 Wildgrowth Walker (XLN) 216
4 Jadelight Ranger (RIX) 136
2 Massacre Girl (WAR) 99
2 Narset, Parter of Veils (WAR) 61
4 Overgrown Tomb (GRN) 253
3 Teferi, Time Raveler (WAR) 221
1 Teferi, Hero of Dominaria (DAR) 207
1 Sorin, Vengeful Bloodlord (WAR) 217
3 Tamiyo, Collector of Tales (WAR) 220
2 Vraska, Golgari Queen (GRN) 213
3 Woodland Cemetery (DAR) 248
2 Find // Finality (GRN) 225
3 Watery Grave (GRN) 259
4 Temple Garden (GRN) 258
2 Breeding Pool (RNA) 246

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>

Merchant on YouTube did one of those in a recent video. I love janky shit like that. If you look at his latest videos you’ll find it.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

Holy shit.

Making a few changes in my deck has produced WILDLY DIFFERENT match ups... O_O wtf?

One of two things are happening: I'm either playing better decks and having a hard time winning bc they pull shit of of their hat and I can do nothing to counter it or I'm beating the shit out of people in 3 to 4 turns.

I also frequently get mana flooded.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user