MTV Buckwild (WV Jersey Shore)

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Typical reality show with teens or 20 year olds. Guys are hilarious and just having a good time. Girls are a giant god damn drama fest. At least most of them are bangably hot.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
what would be even more hilarious is you taking a trip through the meth hills of Appalachia and live journal it here for us. go experience it first hand
smile.png

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've fantasized about a guest appearance. I'd run out of the hills chasing down my pregnant cousin until i catch her struggling in a coal pile where i tear off her camo, wedge a marlboro red where her lateral incisor used to be, and fuck her face down using moonshine as lube until it all goes terribly wrong and a moonshine-marlboro sparked coalfire kills everyone on the show.

I know a few guys who dated Shea. Shea and Anna went to GW, a local high school. Anna used to go to WVU, she still may. Fucking bizarre. I tried to not watch the show, but I got sucked in one night drinking. The panaramas of Charleston and morgantown are strange to see with an MTV watermark, as these are two places I've lived in for the entirety of my life.

I am sort of paranoid I may be in the back camera shots of the show riding the drunk blackout wave at a bar, but I think I'd remember the lights and commotion- I hope!

Edit: riddled with iPhone mispells

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Yeah it's weird seeing the places on MTV. Cracks me up when they do shit like Picasso said with the "local" swimming hole being 20miles away.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
To be fair what is really close together down there? Place we swam at was like 6 miles away in jenkins kentucky.

shattuck_sl

shitlord
The Jersey Shore comparisons are pretty inaccurate. Jersey Shore was strangers from elsewhere living in a beach house at the shore for a few weeks, this is people who grew up together living where they actually live, so it's a totally different dynamic. As someone who watched and enjoyed Jersey Shore (the early season anyway), this show I couldn't handle. It's more juvenile than Jersey Shore, and it actually reminds me more of Laguna Beach than Jersey Shore.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ya... they say when you show videos to monkeys of other monkeys doing monkey things, they get bored as fuck. For the rest of us though, you primates are pretty entertaining.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Looks like dipshit was mudding and got stuck, I assume he decided to sleep it off and died.

Nothing of value was lost.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Is the death an April Fool's thing? I haven't seen it mentioned beyond yesterday.