Mugshawtys

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If you think I'm gonna read or think about your post, you're wrong.
It's not a mortal sin to admit you made a mistake. I was definitely referring to the chunky prison dating ad girl in my post.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is the kind of brain damage you get from huffing your own farts in a fursuit.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm beginning to think I made a mistake by reading a post from a furry.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I am now slightly dumber for reading the last few pages…
The Simpsons Burn Bridge GIF

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hah, now THAT is a level of crazy that you do not want to stick your dick in.
Speak for yourself faggot.

She got some major dick sucking lips and a bullseye tattooed to her face. She's perfect.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 5 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Speak for yourself faggot.

She got some major dick sucking lips and a bullseye tattooed to her face. She's perfect.
As long as it was at her house, or work, or an alley behind a restaurant (or anything besides my house)....yea, I'd get at it too. I'd give her someone else's name though. Like that Corey asshole from 6th grade...

Edit: I'd probably try out the contra 99 lives cheat code on those buttons on her face too

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Hey furry what do you do if you get cum on your fursuit?
Why didn’t you @me with this important question? Normally people will hand wash in a tub. From there, serious suitors have a fan stand they put it on that will basically blow dry it. Of course, plenty of suitors just let it dry in place. Ever wondered why some fursuits look pretty grungy? Now you know.

I don’t fursuit anymore, though, so maybe one of the active fursuiters on the forum has more current information.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Why didn’t you @me with this important question? Normally people will hand wash in a tub. From there, serious suitors have a fan stand they put it on that will basically blow dry it. Of course, plenty of suitors just let it dry in place. Ever wondered why some fursuits look pretty grungy? Now you know.

I don’t fursuit anymore, though, so maybe one of the active fursuiters on the forum has more current information.
Good sir, Hoss Hoss already sufficiently answered my question. And in a timely manner.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Have.....have I just been using the suitors word wrong my whole life? /puke