Mulaney

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Anyone watching Mulaney? Thought it might be good with Martin Short in it. I have no idea who the main character is, but everyone in it sucked at acting. Even Martin and Elliot Gould. That chick from SNL probably did the best job, but I might only be saying that because I was horny.

Gunna watch another episode or 2 before I drop it, but I wonder what the rest of you think.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
watched about half an episode and thought it was possibly the worst shit ive seen on TV. Honestly I cant think of a show I thought was worse atm

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did you guys not see any of the commercials? If they can't find one funny moment for a commercial the show is not going to be funny.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Never paid attention, only saw part of it because I never changed the channel after Brooklyn 99

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
This show sucks so hard, but everything else John Mulaney does is funny. He created the Stefon character on SNL with Bill Hader. The reason Bill Hader would laugh so much during those bits is because Mulaney would change the cue cards to have completely new jokes that Hader didn't know about right before they went live.

Who Is John Mulaney? All The Times You May Have Seen Him.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
All i saw of the commercials was martin short. That was enough to make me dvr it.

I'm not sure, but I think they are trying to re-create seinfeld. Only, with 2 Kramers. Maybe I should have looked for superman.

spronk

FPS noob
another white guy who has decent standup but rose above his weight class. just like the guy who co-hosts weekend update on SNL, that guy may be a good writer and standup but holy shit he is terrible on camera just like this mulaney guy

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I thought Mulaney already had a show called Nathan For You?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
If I'd realized he was nathan 4 u I would not have bothered with this show.

Spronk, why does it matter that he's a white guy? Do black guys not do that?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He's not Nathan For You (is it really that hard to type out those two words?). I was just making a remark about how they very slightly resemble each other.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
He's not Nathan For You (is it really that hard to type out those two words?). I was just making a remark about how they very slightly resemble each other.
Show is so gay, I actually figured that was the official title. It's not worth the effort to remember.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
tumblr_nekcl2n7cv1qbh6bmo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nekcl2n7cv1qbh6bmo2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nekcl2n7cv1qbh6bmo3_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nekcl2n7cv1qbh6bmo4_r1_500.jpg