Must Have iOS Apps

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Since it was suggested over in the Android thread, and it wasn't started yet, I'll start it. A couple of my must-haves are:

Camera+ - Excellent photo editing camera app.
Puffin - Browser that does Flash. Got tired of not being able to use a bunch of web sites, and this one does a decent job.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just came to make it, nice.

In my first day as an iOS user, I found the google app to be great. Safari sucks.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, I can't stand Safari. So many shortcomings. I use Chrome a lot as well, because I can see my sessions from home/work on my phone.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Productivity
Gmail
Chrome

Navigation/Travel
Waze - Free crowd-sourced GPS navigation. Turn-by-turn voice navigation, real time traffic, alerts for speed traps and police.
HopStop - Walking / Public transportation directions
ParkMobile - Parking app, godsend in DC
Google Maps

Food
Open Table
Yelp
Chipotle - Order ~30 minutes ahead of time, skip the line and pick up right at the cash register
Starbucks - Load a card onto it and you can scan your phone to pay. Easiest way to gain points for free drinks

Reading
Kindle
Reeder - RSS reader that syncs with Google Reader
Wikipanion - Wikipedia, allows you to jump between sections quickly, unlike the web interface
Comics

Entertainment
YouTube
TV Guide
IMDb
SoundHound - Listens to whatever is playing around you and tells you the artist / track name
Hulu Plus

Utilities
Google Authenticator
Blizzard Authenticator
Dropbox

Wolfen_sl

shitlord
Dark Sky (alerts you that it's going to rain soon, for how long, and how much)
Keeper
Tweetbot
ESPN Scorecenter
WatchESPN
500px
Reeder
Subway Surfer (very addictive game)
Puffin browser (for Flash)
USA Today (new app is great)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
amazon.com app

so you can sign on and buy yourself a computer that isn't shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you have comcAst I just downloaded their remote app and it was hilarious to keep changing channels on my gf. I like that I can choose recordings while I'm at work too.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
This is more of a "don't have this", but just found that all the problems (random memory issues, random apps crashing, Phone app killing Springboard with strange watchdog timeouts) I've been having with my i5 / 6.1.2 since jailbreaking are due to MCleaner. Stay away. Use iBlacklist if you want decent blacklist/whitelist control for iOS.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Most of the iOS Final Fantasy titles (1 through 4, 3 for iPad, and FFD story chapters) are on sale right now. All good games.

Zarniwoop_sl

shitlord
ShopShop- very good shopping list
GeniusScan- document "scanner", which has been very handy for times when I didn't have access to the real thing

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Scanner Pro - I bought it to convert pictures (of documents) I took to .pdf documents. It actually is amazingly accurate.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Air Video has hands down been the best 6-7 bucks I've spent on my iPad. I run my home computer as a server, and can stream (in HD) any videos I've downloaded. I can also let other people connect directly to my server using a unique code, and can connect to theirs. I've been using it to catch up on Dr. Who episodes and watch movies while working overnights. The quality is pretty damn good (especially with retina display).Air Video App and Server