My crazy psychosis involved EQ Woodelves lol

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
My voices are very visual with me. They often show themselves to me as they talk to me through sound spawners. Anyways some of my voices chose to represent themselves as wood elves. Its funny bro because theres a tribe of them and they use all the different faces from EQ. And they never miss a beat when they talk to me, its always there assigned face. Anyways it may be my brain, it may be not. I invite you to read my story.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

One, Two, Words are Power, Sneaky, Hidden, Cynthia were the wood elves. They were bodysnatchers and evil. One look like the evil looking black eye wood elf and so did Two. Words are power was blue eyed wood elf. Sneaky was blue eyed with the mail hat. Hidden was green eyed. Cynthia was the prettiest looking wood elf face, that blonde one. Again they were all evil. Lol.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You're gonna have to up the crazy a lot more than that if you want people here to notice.

• 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
If you want to hear crazy. I believe imagination and psychosis attribute to towards dismantling reality into a simulation for your universe. Each brain generates the universe for themself. Its all electrical signals being interpreted in the brain. I tried starting a religion based off this.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Skip down to last paragraphs and read about the spinning ballerina, your visual input is a recreation in your head, its not a live stream. We don't share the same reality visually and thanks to the spinning ballerina, we can prove that.

Oh yeah, read my paper. I'm smart and I'm educated and I have the voices.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Spinning_Dancer.gif

If you watch this, if you think different like focus on language or math. She will spin a different direction. So the brain determines which way she spins. The filesize of the image is same for every computer and yet it can spin different directions depending on your thoughts. What does this tell you? What you experience visually, is a recreation of interpretation of electrical signals made by the brain. Thus each brain is a different universe. Psychosis and imagination contribute to making your universe of simulation.

spinning-dancer-big.gif

Try staring at the right one, and dont look at the top one but pay attention to the first gif, and you will see it spin a different direction. Anyways. This optical illusion proves our visual reality is a recreation in the brain, introduce crazy things like psychosis and your reality goes all haywire like mine did.

• 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It's just funny how my childhood experience with Everquest played a huge part in my psychosis or scizophrenia whatever you want to call it. I think those are just blanket words for what the voices are. And doctors don't really know what the voices are and how they work fully. I believe they are supernatural entities. Anyways, these voices, they mess with a lot of people. They picked your boy here because I put effort into this life and did awesome job. You just need to know, theres more to this world then meets the eye.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1712262555522.png

Is the resemblance to a colon shitting everywhere intentional or just a subliminal foreshadowing of your post?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm pretty level headed. I just didn't write about these experiences years after I had them. I wish I recorded everything. My voices treated me really special. They made a storyline for my life. (The battling Ultimate Evil part) anyways. I've had a Disney Fairytale psychosis guys and I think it was because I was raised on computers and video games. My voices have computers in astral planes. It's pretty crazy sounding but it's just my experience. Just be a lil open minded.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
View attachment 522975

Is the resemblance to a colon shitting everywhere intentional or just a subliminal foreshadowing of your post?

Spirit away is a gray scale alternate realities that he creates when he flies into the future. Lol I know I sound crazy bro. But this is what the voices presented themselves as.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Have you heard of machine elves? This sounds like machine elves. Are you a demon, bro?

I mean, you sound kind of legion...

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users