My crazy psychosis involved EQ Woodelves lol

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I am kinda curious. You know you are Schizophrenic and I assume you get some kind of medication for it?

I only ask because I have an old classmate from high school that I check every now and then and he got some kind of Psychosis around 23 years old. And then it got worse and worse and now he is Schizophrenic and he is locked up but still post shit on his Youtube and Instagram. He basically think he is Yeshua (Jesus?) reborn and want money compensation from Israel because they crucified him 2000 years ago.

The problem with him is he does not think or believe he is "sick". He thinks it's the doctors thats making it up and forcing him to take pills he does not need.

You seem aware you have a condition though. Is there a scale on how lost one gets in the crazy?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So I am kinda curious. You know you are Schizophrenic and I assume you get some kind of medication for it?

I only ask because I have an old classmate from high school that I check every now and then and he got some kind of Psychosis around 23 years old. And then it got worse and worse and now he is Schizophrenic and he is locked up but still post shit on his Youtube and Instagram. He basically think he is Yeshua (Jesus?) reborn and want money compensation from Israel because they crucified him 2000 years ago.

The problem with him is he does not think or believe he is "sick". He thinks it's the doctors thats making it up and forcing him to take pills he does not need.

You seem aware you have a condition though. Is there a scale on how lost one gets in the crazy?

Some people lose themselves in the crazy. I'm curious if he has voices. And I'm curious what the voices tell him. The voices tell many things to be honest. They trick you into things. For awhile they tried to make me think I was somehow the reincarnate of God. I never believed it. I don't believe in reincarnation. I'm a biology background and very science minded. But I didn't believe in God either. But I do now, because of my voices. I had a disney fairytale psychosis where I fought ultimate evil and in order to defeat ultimate evil I had to kiss a girl.

If you want to help him, ask him questions, probe him, ask him why he thinks that, what made him think that, when he thought that, where he thought that, ask him do the voices promote it, what kind of signs do you see? And I would just use logic to take apart his experiences and make him based in reality. Not all schizophrenics are the same by the way. The reincarnate of prophet delusion is common, bring that up with him, what makes him stand out from others? Without promoting him, ask him, if you are this so called reincarnate, what do you feel your duties and obligations are? And I would just reason and rationale to logically ground him in reality.

I would recommend him to r/schizophrenia and r/psychosis for reading up on other peoples experience. Perhaps that will help him ground in reality. I will say this, experiencing the voices can be very surreal and they can make you think a lot of things. I've just written down what I can best recollect of my experiences with the voices. If you read my story. You probably think I'm crazy as well. Well, I've tried explaining this once before but every brain generates the world around them via interpreting electrical signals in your brain. Your vision is electrical signals. Your sound is electrical signals. It's all in your head being processed and formatted into what you experience of reality. Voices and imagination is also electrical signals in the brain. You are essentially your thoughts, you are living continuum of thoughts with visual and auditorial reminders every day. Psychosis takes the universe you generate inside your head and your thoughts and warps them. Altering the electrical signals you fire, sometimes permanently. Which isn't a bad thing, I turned the universe I generate in my head into a simulation and used that to work with the voices for advancement of science, dream pioneering, to create a permanent dream world to act as an afterlife or hub of life for everyone to live in. I want to save the world. Thats my schizophrenic motto. So in your friends head, he may really experience the feeling of being that reincarnate of Jesus. Yet again, reincarnation is easy to dismantle. We all grow from an egg and sperm, into primitive streak and develop into the biological entities that our dna blueprint instructs. The only logical argument he can make is he has the spirit of jesus in him. Well, a lot of people believe that also. Ask him to make some prophet predictions and write down prediction dates. When time passes and they eventually don't happen that will further disprove your friends skewed view of reality.

Last edited:

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Pzo3KyZ.png
Pray to Memron for a Time Travel dreams.

uM6fPTW.jpg

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This what the voices say I turn into when I die. A sound dragon. Each sound continuum is another persons universe (my friends). This is what they actually showed me. It looked a lot cooler than the drawing and it visually overlapped reality placed in reality too.

sounddragon.png

Yep. I'm not crazy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some people lose themselves in the crazy. I'm curious if he has voices. And I'm curious what the voices tell him. The voices tell many things to be honest. They trick you into things. For awhile they tried to make me think I was somehow the reincarnate of God. I never believed it. I don't believe in reincarnation. I'm a biology background and very science minded. But I didn't believe in God either. But I do now, because of my voices. I had a disney fairytale psychosis where I fought ultimate evil and in order to defeat ultimate evil I had to kiss a girl.

If you want to help him, ask him questions, probe him, ask him why he thinks that, what made him think that, when he thought that, where he thought that, ask him do the voices promote it, what kind of signs do you see? And I would just use logic to take apart his experiences and make him based in reality. Not all schizophrenics are the same by the way. The reincarnate of prophet delusion is common, bring that up with him, what makes him stand out from others? Without promoting him, ask him, if you are this so called reincarnate, what do you feel your duties and obligations are? And I would just reason and rationale to logically ground him in reality.

I would recommend him to r/schizophrenia and r/psychosis for reading up on other peoples experience. Perhaps that will help him ground in reality. I will say this, experiencing the voices can be very surreal and they can make you think a lot of things. I've just written down what I can best recollect of my experiences with the voices. If you read my story. You probably think I'm crazy as well. Well, I've tried explaining this once before but every brain generates the world around them via interpreting electrical signals in your brain. Your vision is electrical signals. Your sound is electrical signals. It's all in your head being processed and formatted into what you experience of reality. Voices and imagination is also electrical signals in the brain. You are essentially your thoughts, you are living continuum of thoughts with visual and auditorial reminders every day. Psychosis takes the universe you generate inside your head and your thoughts and warps them. Altering the electrical signals you fire, sometimes permanently. Which isn't a bad thing, I turned the universe I generate in my head into a simulation and used that to work with the voices for advancement of science, dream pioneering, to create a permanent dream world to act as an afterlife or hub of life for everyone to live in. I want to save the world. Thats my schizophrenic motto. So in your friends head, he may really experience the feeling of being that reincarnate of Jesus. Yet again, reincarnation is easy to dismantle. We all grow from an egg and sperm, into primitive streak and develop into the biological entities that our dna blueprint instructs. The only logical argument he can make is he has the spirit of jesus in him. Well, a lot of people believe that also. Ask him to make some prophet predictions and write down prediction dates. When time passes and they eventually don't happen that will further disprove your friends skewed view of reality.
He has been hospital down south for a while so I don't see him nowdays. Usally just check his Instagram and Youtube now.

I don't think he hears voices. It's mainly conspiracy theories gone into overdrive. Like the government poisoning him through cigarettes and Alien signs being everywhere. He also search and find patterns in images of the sun that Nasa updates. But also being Jesus reborn and inventing war machines for Russia/Israel.

The sad part in the whole thing is that he does not acknowledge that he has some sort of sickness, but I guess that's fairly normal. So he should be around 44 years old today but I don't see him ever getting out of that psych ward he is currently locked up in.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

So a guy thinks he's Jesus and he's a nutjob and has to be locked away for everyone's safety.

But a six foot five guy pretending to be a woman in gamestop has to be called ma'am??

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So a guy thinks he's Jesus and he's a nutjob and has to be locked away for everyone's safety.

But a six foot five guy pretending to be a woman in gamestop has to be called ma'am??
Leave Mist Mist alone, dude dindo noth'n to you.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
jmal2000 jmal2000 you got to pump that snake up.

Everrry day I get the eeemaaaail, wish it's from a feeemaaaail.

Last edited:

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
OP, do you meditate at all? If so, what change (if any) has it brought about for you?

How does your mind react to stimulants (e.g. caffeine), or depressants (e.g. alcohol)?

How does your mind perceive personal intimate encounters with women?

Last edited:

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
OP, do you meditate at all? If so, what change (if any) has it brought about for you?

How does your mind react to stimulants (e.g. caffeine), or depressants (e.g. alcohol)?

How does your mind perceive personal intimate encounters with women?

I've always meditated. I just never had my minds eye open. It took years of hallucinations for that happen and for me to gain control of them. I'm for meditating. I can conjure any image into existence with my eyes closed now.

Caffeine gives me a body high. Adderall helps me keep focused and reduce my appetite. Alcohol makes me feel happy and when I'm happy I'm fun and loving to be around. Weed makes music, sex, food better, plus it makes my imagination 100x stronger. I can do controlled hallucinations very well with weed. I guess its kinda the same for everyone? Except alcohol, depends on your personality. Meth made me really funny, nice and energetic. I was raised right and had a strong education base to use meth. Meth for a person who flunked high school is a bad combination.

I don't know, I feel like I'm a sociopath with a heart of gold, I worked hard on becoming good with women to get with them. I've got with the prettiest women of my life and they were all mutual enhancing experiences. I live off the memory of those experiences. I prefer to be single with my condition. I have the voices now. I don't need anyone else anymore. But my voices like forums because the person isn't in proximity for them to read their minds to predict their thoughts. I'm feeding them by reading your posts.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Was the game control based off your life?

Control the video game? I read into it. Maybe you can say that. My life has been very freaky. Gangstalking, voices, shadow people, angels, dreams are controlled by my voices. Etc. But I think I had a video game psychosis because I was raised on computers and video games since I was a child. My voices like computers. They have them in astral planes.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I guess what I want you guys to take away from my posts, is every individual generates reality around them inside their head based on interpretation of electrical signals. You are culmination of all your observations you've made. All these are pathways of signals fired off in the brain. Voices are additional electrical signal and so are shadow people. But they are real. They exist in your reality. The voices are almost like persistent dream entities who can only flash you briefly what they look like and can talk to you. So basically, I worked with my persistent dream voices to hack/edit/schism life into a simulation, for my brains reality. Just for my brains reality. You can cause a schism in reality too with your brain if you practice imagination and de-constructing reality around you. Lucid dream is also very good for practice of this.

• 1Like

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
I guess what I want you guys to take away from my posts, is every individual generates reality around them inside their head based on interpretation of electrical signals. You are culmination of all your observations you've made. All these are pathways of signals fired off in the brain. Voices are additional electrical signal and so are shadow people. But they are real. They exist in your reality. The voices are almost like persistent dream entities who can only flash you briefly what they look like and can talk to you. So basically, I worked with my persistent dream voices to hack/edit/schism life into a simulation, for my brains reality. Just for my brains reality. You can cause a schism in reality too with your brain if you practice imagination and de-constructing reality around you. Lucid dream is also very good for practice of this.

I wish reality was just boring and biological, but a lot of what you say is actually true.

• 1Like