My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If she don't trade them for smack .... 10 minutes after he left.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You say hey baby you can have 15 now or 17.50 next time i see you, what's it going to be?

Profit.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so hooker...update
Friday left work went to see capri for 10 minutes before she went on another date, gave her $10 so she wouldn't be sick, her other date...wanted her to bring along another girl named jackie, so i got to meet jackie, very pretty eyes, and capri made the offer to me for a 3 some with her and jackie, whenever i wanted, anyway nothing happened just hung out with them til there date arrived
Saturday...busy all day, but kept in touch with capri thruout the day, by 1130 that night she was stuck in camden, no money, no way home, lost her wallet, plans fell thru, blah, blah, blah
so my wife was in bed, went upstairs told her my dad had fell and i had to go over and pick him up (this is a common occurance) instead i drive 40 minutes to camden, pick up capri and take her to her house, gave her $10 for the next day, she gave me roadhead
Sunday, as usual spend the morning at my parents watching my dad so mom can go to church, after she gets home , head up to camden to see capri, told my wife i was going to the flea market, we have our usual date gave her $20.00

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
this morning deena contacts me, when am i free ? capri wants to see me, but knows today is a bad day, but definately wants to see me tomorrow because its my birthday,
i tell deena, tomorrow i am available, its my birthday, but i have no money, she writes back, what time tomorrow ?
so we will see what happens...
meanwhile i am fighting with the wife, see TGWBYH thread for details

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
my wife.....so here we go
so we are laying in bed and as usual i scoot down so her butt is at my chest level pull her panties downsnuggle up, kiss her on her sides, reach up and around and play with her breasts, typical weekend morning fooling around, after some time passes , i pull her foot to my crouch, you know to get a little rubbing going on,
then it dawns on me, that in this scenario, that happens every weekend, i always have to pull her foot to me.....WHY, why doesn't she know to do that, what is she thinking as she is laying there, you think she would know that it would make me happy, so needless to say i pull away and end the encounter, when she asks why, i have to explain....
and shes like i don't get it, its my foot, i told her it could be anything, elbow, ear, just do something, show me u r into it....WTF
My guess is she's just a bit sexually and/or socially lazy. She's good looking, has probably always had guys doting on her, making the first move, controlling the situation, etc. So, she's never had to do anything but go along with it. Some women never have someone take them to see the wizard to gain their courage. Just like some husbands never find their brains, or hearts.

Her background? My guess is she's always been comfortable in life, always had boyfriends providing for her, parents before that, and has never been desperate enough to, well, get a little desperate and passionate. Just going where her social class, suitors, parents, husband, and decorum expect her, including sexually..

Or maybe she just resents you because of something dumb, like you never even ask if she wants help with dinner/dishes, or she fantasizes about being dominated but can't bring herself to say anything so just lays there hoping you moving her around like a doll will turn into you doing it with some frustration.

There's no way to tell, with women, unless they're willing to open up about it, which takes getting very honest with themselves, which at that point usually means they aren't laying there like a dead fish during sexual encounters anyhow.

What did she say when you very kindly, patiently and compassionately told her how you feel and that you're only asking because you want to know her better?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does your dad have dementia or anything? Using a family member in a lie to go visit hookers is a risky business if it comes up in the future.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Does your dad have dementia or anything? Using a family member in a lie to go visit hookers is a risky business if it comes up in the future.
yes he has dementia, diabetes,huntingtons, etc, but my mom barely interacts with my wife,

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What do you mean he would not be? Is that a typo or some sort or a threat against his person?

Status
Not open for further replies.