Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
JBuZkML.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
30584157-4.jpg

Oh man, nothing makes men want to spend all their money on a hooker like seeing her on the toilet in a roach motel, one hand draped over the TP holder like a true vixen. She really fills out that hooters shirt too, at least the midsection of it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dirk, what more could you want? There's full nip in that picture under her hair.

And fam, make fun if you want, but that's probably the best pic of her in that group of ads. Maybe the ass is better, but for my money, it's toilet seat.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
heh
What, exactly, did you misinterpret as white knighting? I am full on making fun of her lack of boobs, associated her with the realwomenhavecurves hambeasts, and said a picture of her on the toilet is the best picture of the lot. I actually thought I was unnecessarily mean to her.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
She's got a body like the bottom heavy dark soul female character model that no one has used ever

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can we just start a kickstarter to get J to the bunny ranch for some quality whores? I dont understand why you just don't go to Vegas to pull some tail.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Because bunnies don't need j. He wouldn't be saving them from anything. This is much less about the sex, and much more about feeling relevant and needed.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
J49, how many Xboxes and/or opiates did you send to Ravvenn? She is a whore that needs help too, you know. Have a heart.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
J49, what's your favorite term for your women? Whores? Streetwalkers? Workin Girls? Hookers? Prostitutes?

You strike me as a Soiled Dove kinda guy. I like that term too, but usually go with crack whore, even if she's not on crack because it rolls off the tongue so well.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
spent a long afternoon with Capri yesterday, had to go to a jobsite meeting at willow grove park mall and took her for the ride, we ended up having sex in the car in the upper level of the parking garage,
6:30 that morning however, she got ripped off by a wannabe hispanic drug dealer, later that morning when i picked her up we passed said drug dealer, so i rolled down my window and told him that he was dead, that i would pay some guys to beat his ass, wolf is talking care of capri today, yesterday he told me that he is becoming attached to her, they both insist that nothing sexual is going on....hmmm

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
You openly threatened a drug dealer while driving your own car? I don't even....

I swear to god the J49 saga is like an episode of Mr Magoo, where he goes about doing retarded shit and clearly some mythical force is keeping him from death.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
stop feeding this guy... he gets as much sick satisfaction out of the attention here as he does from playing captain saveaho with the junkies!

rrr_img_100401.jpg

rrr_img_100402.jpg

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
stop feeding this guy... he gets as much sick satisfaction out of the attention here as he does from playing captain saveaho with the junkies!
Whiteknighting the hookers now? Why do you want J49 to focus on them and forget all about us?

Status
Not open for further replies.