My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm impressed with the length of time this has gone on without anybody getting busted. Especially with so many variables...

Also, this thread has totally ruined LittleFinger for me....

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
saw capri every day this week and gave her $80 for the weekend, since i won't be able to see her. also gave her boyfriend some clothes, jeans, shorts, tee shirts, overall had a great week with capri

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
saw capri every day this week and gave her $80 for the weekend, since i won't be able to see her. also gave her boyfriend some clothes, jeans, shorts, tee shirts, overall had a great week with capri
hey thinks for letting me spend some time with your hooker "girlfriend", heres some clothes.

lol

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Now they can role-play.

"I'll dress up as Johnny and you wait by CVS. I'll drive past, pick you up and we park down by the old abandoned warehouse and do it in the car."

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Every thought about doubling up on the hoes at one time? I mean there must be some special occasion (Birthdays or Anniversaries!) that would warrant that extra $20!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Every thought about doubling up on the hoes at one time? I mean there must be some special occasion (Birthdays or Anniversaries!) that would warrant that extra $20!
Unless the chicks know each other, are actually bisexual, and have done a threesome together with a John before, do not try to set up a date with two hookers at once.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Hookers are working girls, and not his thing, on account of child labor laws keeping the good ones out of the workforce and all! I kid, I kid. I pun, I pun.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Don't get too close to the BF, Johnny. Him and his bae may plot to stab you up one day and take yo loot.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
^ He says with an authority only gained through experiance.
That little bit was secondhand info only actually. Although I've openly admitted to hiring callgirls when I was younger, just not the 20 dollar a fuck strung out street whores that Johnny patronizes.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i would have to give him a car and money to pay her
Duuuuude. This is what you'll do...
You'll pay them to role play with these:
trzymyszy-5.jpg

VAg9w50.jpg
You be the bank / game director. You tell them what happens. You keep up their spirits, hand them $$ for a couple of rounds until they're close to having enough for the cheapest shittiest lot. Then out of the blue he (role playing you) hands her one of these:
rrr_img_102368.jpg
She hits him with a
rrr_img_102369.jpg
He respond with a
rrr_img_102367.jpg
...and then ...
rrr_img_102372.jpg

...his wife comes and takes his $$ and everything sort of go down hill from there.
You narrate the tale with the voice of ...
...douche bag comedian Pablo Francisco. Like this:

For the extended edition (sold later) you'll be doing a different intro the connoisseurs will go ballistic over:

Oh, you starstruck lovers. This will net so much money you can fund a harem of hookers, glorious.

Once funding is assured ...
...begin work on the inevitably poorer sequel where the hooker dies too early. We'll call it death came 8 times. In here he (you) die of the inevitable testicular cancer. The cinema audience saw it cumming (!) and demand their money back.
rrr_img_102374.gif
In 2017...
rrr_img_102373.jpg

... the third and final in the trilogy, will be a a nut buster hit. One your previous hookers have treatable brain cancer only she's too poor to afford surgery, a real heart breaker. Her dog dies too, but her midget friend has a heart of gold and takes her on a road trip as living spotlight for an up and cumming (!) grunge band, while she tricks herself out the fans. Will the unlikely duo make enough dough to save her before it's too late? Ooooh, tension.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so over the last couple of weeks i was able to acquire around $2500 of play money including $400 from my bosses, a sort of cash bonus....anyway i have been keeping capri informed and have her recount the funds as they have been increasing, i told her the money is hers and i am acting as a bank, holding it and dispersing it as needed, well, this has made her life much easier knowing the funds are there,
and has made her much more on point during our time together, she is doing whatever she can to please me,
also it has work out that since many of the jobs i bid on are now active i am spending more time on the road, overseeing the projects, so i have been able to date capri every work day over the last two weeks
so todays time together was unforgetable, we decided to go to the club, capri played music that she used to strip to and put on a lapdance show for me that was WOW, including blow job and fucking
the new added twist is she plays the role as a dominant, during our interactions i would say things to piss her off so she would slap me and call me names and yell at me, things i said today included "while your were in the bathroom i was texting with deena" and "deena will do anal with me if you won't"
to see capri in her new role is both painful and enjoyable, the pleasure she derives from slapping me around is great to watch

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
So glad to see you got more play money! Why not give Amanda a call and see if she is busy anytime soon. KRA!

Sterling

El Presidente
You should do a Krieger style social experiment. Get 4 of these whores together and hold a round robin bum fight tournament with the winner getting like 2k and you get to pee in her butt.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So basically you told yourwhoregirlfriend you had 2k in your pocket earmarked for her, and all she needs to do is to suck it out of you at $20 a pop? You're a real Romeo, J49!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So basically you told yourwhoregirlfriend you had 2k in your pocket earmarked for her, and all she needs to do is to suck it out of you at $20 a pop? You're a real Romeo, J49!
$70 a week for methadone clinic and around $40 to $50 per date, she did her share of $10 dates with me when the money was low, and i prefer spending the time with someone who knows what i need, and tries her best to make me cum as many times as possible, like yesterday she was disappointed it was only 6 that we achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.