My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
okay, ran out this morning and picked up capri and took her to the city, she gave me road head, then we fucked at the waterfront.....
i told her i was done seeing her because i think her boyfriend put her in a position that could get her killed or raped, since he is in hiding and shes running around the city
so anyway...like a moth to the flame i could not stay away
after our quick date , shes been trying to find martin, and per her last text at 1:30 she hasn't found him and shes scared, personally i hope he is dead, at least she can put that part of her life behind her, or maybe he is hiding really good, he did tell her that he may turn himself in to the police, or move back to puerto rico

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_103293.jpg
rrr_img_103294.jpg
rrr_img_103295.jpg

from todays date

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
just in the last two weeks we have had sex 10 times, about 30 blowjobs, so yeah i guess i am in the rabbit hole pretty deep, emotionally also, you can't have sex with someone so often and not develop feelings, since 1/4/14 i have been seeing her, probably over 150 sexual encounters

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I bet the 2014 Wolf would never have guessed he'd have to change his number to get away from someone even weirder than he is

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
another day another date with that two bit skank... are you really just that much of a Jew that you won't pay $80 for some respectable pussy?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
How did we get to the point that the fucking/sucking with heroin junky prostitutes gets one short sentence and the far more interesting stuff isn't about sex at all! This thread has changed everything I thought I was interested in hearing about when it came to interacting with hookers.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
How did we get to the point that the fucking/sucking with heroin junky prostitutes gets one short sentence and the far more interesting stuff isn't about sex at all! This thread has changed everything I thought I was interested in hearing about when it came to interacting with hookers.
okay, i picked her up at her moms and as soon as she gets in she starts kissing me, and her delicate man hands reach for my cock, she rubs and talks to me until we get on the freeway, where from her passenger seat she proceeds to give me a long slow blowjob, nursing it like a popsicle until we exit off the freeway into camden,
while blowing me she does pull down her shorts so i can finger her ass and pussy,
because i was in a hurry, we go right to the waterfront, where after i spread out the blue blanket on the backseat, we move to the backseat, she then you tubes some songs on my phone, todays selection was Girl, Girls, Girls by mc, Crazy Bitch and Cherry Pie
she resumes the blowjob, followed by me eating her ass, the she hops on for some cowgirl, then side saddle, then reverse cowgirl and the finale' was doggie style
she cleans me up, kisses my penis goodbye, rubs her ass all over my body, i give her $40 and drop her off on broadway, then i head back to work for a little bit, then go home and have lunch with my wife

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Good to know her asshole is still getting cleaned even with wolf re-assigned to another case.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you finger her pussy with the same finger that was just in her ass? You really like eating ass, you were talking about eating your wife's before too. If you really eat $20 hooker ass you're a fucking nut, but I suppose it shouldn't surprise anyone.

How many other johns does she get on a daily basis?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
okay, i picked her up at her moms and as soon as she gets in she starts kissing me, and her delicate man hands reach for my cock, she rubs and talks to me until we get on the freeway, where from her passenger seat she proceeds to give me a long slow blowjob, nursing it like a popsicle until we exit off the freeway into camden,
while blowing me she does pull down her shorts so i can finger her ass and pussy,
because i was in a hurry, we go right to the waterfront, where after i spread out the blue blanket on the backseat, we move to the backseat, she then you tubes some songs on my phone, todays selection was Girl, Girls, Girls by mc, Crazy Bitch and Cherry Pie
she resumes the blowjob, followed by me eating her ass, the she hops on for some cowgirl, then side saddle, then reverse cowgirl and the finale' was doggie style
she cleans me up, kisses my penis goodbye, rubs her ass all over my body, i give her $40 and drop her off on broadway, then i head back to work for a little bit, then go home and have lunch with my wife
You missed the point. We don't care about the sex anymore. We want to know if you're going to get capped by thugs looking for the crackhead boyfriend of your prostitute girlfriend. :p

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Do you finger her pussy with the same finger that was just in her ass? You really like eating ass, you were talking about eating your wife's before too. If you really eat $20 hooker ass you're a fucking nut, but I suppose it shouldn't surprise anyone.

none, since i am paying for her clinic she is no longer dopesick and thats what drove her to hooking, and i also give her enough other money
i told her to call other guys, because i can't always help her, but she has gotten use to just seeing me and no longer views our relationship as hooker/john
and she hates being a hooker

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

None that dont have the good sense to avoid a $20 hookers ass.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
None that dont have the good sense to avoid a $20 hookers ass.
actually, girls on opiates take less dumps, and she showered right before i picked her up, so a lot of it is time and place if shes running around all day and i see her later then no...i won't go there, i won't even see her if she spends the night out there and she knows it, she must be clean and showered

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
none, since i am paying for her clinic she is no longer dopesick and thats what drove her to hooking, and i also give her enough other money
i told her to call other guys, because i can't always help her, but she has gotten use to just seeing me and no longer views our relationship as hooker/john
and she hates being a hooker
prettywoman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.