My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jhonny49 likes druggy whores, and has a machinegun for a pecker. These are the days of his life.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Well, if Rerolled is Tatooine, the the Screenshots forum group is Mos Eisley, and this here thread would be the Canteena, and Johnny here is the band that keeps on entertaining us with the same fucking song over and over again.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

Yeah and we've only just passed the first year of J49's thread. . . .

How much we've all changed.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well, if Rerolled is Tatooine, the the Screenshots forum group is Mos Eisley, and this here thread would be the Canteena, and Johnny here is the band that keeps on entertaining us with the same fucking song over and over again.

W

Wrathcaster

Goddamnit. I knew this would happen. Got less than halfway through, then sidetracked by another piece of history of which I was unaware. Ravven is now a prostitute? Just now working through that one.

That explains the rather bizarre conversation we had on facebook a few weeks back.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If she knew you from the forums she was probably assuming you knew about the prostitution thing. That's kinda funny.

W

Wrathcaster

I guess? I hadn't talked to her since the whole donation scam thing 2 years ago and certainly never donated then or gave her any money. Didn't think she'd remember my real name. Kinda scary the one person from RR/FoH that actually knows who I am is a drug addicted prostitute.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I guess? I hadn't talked to her since the whole donation scam thing 2 years ago and certainly never donated then or gave her any money. Didn't think she'd remember my real name. Kinda scary the one person from RR/FoH that actually knows who I am is a drug addicted prostitute.
EVrDllZ.jpg

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Wait till you find out a RR retard also left drugs on his porch for her as a "friend helping a friend in need" and nothing else happened. That entire thread is gold.

Vinen

God is dead
ROFL. TRI STATE TORI DOING HARDCORE PROSTATE EXAMS STILL?

W

Wrathcaster

ROFL. TRI STATE TORI DOING HARDCORE PROSTATE EXAMS STILL?
I don't even know if I want to know. Those pics look horrific though. Dat face. Even the hollow eyed junkies J's banging (from the pages I've seen in this thread) put her to shame. Seeing the decline is almost as sad as some of the shit in this thread. Almost.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Even the hollow eyed junkies J's banging (from the pages I've seen in this thread) put her to shame.
Let's not go crazy. I'd still take Lori over any of J49's junkies, except maybe Capri if she'd been clean and taking care of herself for a good 6 months. And by taking care of herself I basically just mean at least stepping up to turning tricks off of backpage instead of walking the Camden stroll.

W

Wrathcaster

Let's not go crazy. I'd still take Lori over any of J49's junkies, except maybe Capri if she'd been clean and taking care of herself for a good 6 months. And by taking care of herself I basically just mean at least stepping up to turning tricks off of backpage instead of walking the Camden stroll.
I guess it's more about watching the decline for me. Plus, they're young. Seeing someone older do that shit to herself, and then seeing the result makes it that much worse. I'm still at the early pages though, so I'm sure I don't have all the info. But Ravv's face looks just awful. I can't get past that.

Vinen

God is dead
I guess it's more about watching the decline for me. Plus, they're young. Seeing someone older do that shit to herself, and then seeing the result makes it that much worse. I'm still at the early pages though, so I'm sure I don't have all the info. But Ravv's face looks just awful. I can't get past that.
She was a hooker before she met Furor. So nothing ever changed. Most of us knew she was on every drug known to human-kind at least in the WoW era. Her mood-swings were epic.

W

Wrathcaster

She was a hooker before she met Furor. So nothing ever changed. Most of us knew she was on every drug known to human-kind at least in the WoW era. Her mood-swings were epic.
News to me. I thought that people were just saying she was a loot whore and banged furor for first shot at the goods. She was an actual prostitute during the EQ days?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Probably pretty unique to find a whore that can talk mmorpgs. How much would you pay for a skill like that, J?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
News to me. I thought that people were just saying she was a loot whore and banged furor for first shot at the goods. She was an actual prostitute during the EQ days?
I doubt it, she had no need to be. From what I recall when Kuriin decided to be gay and stab her in the back, after her and Furor split up she got her intro via some sugar daddy web service, which worked just fine in California but when she moved out to Ohio she had to resort to turning tricks off of backpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.