My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I would drive around with heroin for no one. That will be an interesting conversation from jail to your wife.

i visited her this afternoon at the pizza shop, she is working thee counter/cash register, got a pepperoni slice it was okay, i did bang her in the morning on my way to my job meeting, gave her the meds, so she would be okay today....shes going to start on suboxones again
OMG, he is in love!!!!!!! J49 tell me it is not true...... Ugh....

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Plenty of white knight actions for black knight reasons. Does that make J49 a grey knight?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_111817.jpg

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Holding heroin for your regular whore now seems like a whole new level of risk that should be avoided.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i liked this thread better when i was seeing 3 whores at once, i do miss seimone, she was fun to be around

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Yep, monogamy is boring. However, the drug possession angle does add a certain intrigue and new potential for disaster

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Go and find whatshername again. The one you hadn't seen for years. Take pictures that include her naked boobs.
The one that started this whole thread, Kristen, is still my favourite. How's she doing J49? You sure she doesn't need some extra cash for that rugrat of hers?

Status
Not open for further replies.