My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yes, this is a fantastic reason to cheat on her with street whores and nut in them 5 times in an adult bookstore while 10 other guys watch.

Shit makes total sense.

I'll be honest though. I'm totally jealous about the multi-orgasm thing. I can maybe do 2 a day, and that would be one earlier in the day, and one at night.
the dude lasts like 5 minutes, why are you jealous of that?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
the dude lasts like 5 minutes, why are you jealous of that?
Is that some kind of dig? Like "Oh look at that fag only lasting 5 minutes, real bad ass dudes fuck all night"?

Hes banging a hooker why would he want to last long? Busting 5 times in 5 minutes is perfect for whoring.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is that some kind of dig? Like "Oh look at that fag only lasting 5 minutes, real bad ass dudes fuck all night"?

Hes banging a hooker why would he want to last long? Busting 5 times in 5 minutes is perfect for whoring.
I guess, I wouldn't really want my body tailored for whore fuckin though.

Not really beneficial to cum 5 times in 5 minutes when you're with someone you actually give a shit about.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who's getting fired for stealing 14k here? Not J49.
Therefore invalid comparison.
It's a perfectly valid comparison, you take the risks of your actions into account when performing them. Or in J49's case, ignore them completely.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I guess, I wouldn't really want my body tailored for whore fuckin though.

Not really beneficial to cum 5 times in 5 minutes when you're with someone you actually give a shit about.
Possibly why his wife doesnt give bjs?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
If everyone involved knows it's going on,the contractors as well as the boss, how is it stealing? Sounds like everyone just assumes that's the cost of business.

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am as jealous as anyone that J49 gets free hooker kick-back money, but be happy for the guy, fuck.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i would feel bad if i cut into my bosses 15%, but i am not, in fact i know other pm's in my company that drop their margins to increase sales, now the erector that i got the orignal price from is known for backcharging the shit out of a project, which would have cut into the owners 15%, by buying it cheaper, i have guaranteed that my boss will make his full amount....and since i control all the numbers, and submit them to the owner, only i really know whats going on

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Hence the use of the word theft. Would your boss be happy to find out you saved his 15% by taking 14k for yourself or would he come at you with a gun?
I don't know...but i bet he is happy i made him $450,000 in profit last year, for which i got a whopping $300 christmas bonus

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know...but i bet he is happy i made him $450,000 in profit last year, for which i got a whopping $300 christmas bonus
You know when you think about it, for a larger company that you can get away with pocketing 14k on. 450k really isn't that much for a yearly profit. Now if there were like 10 of you doing the same thing then it would be a little different.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i keep answering these questions while i am supposed to be working....talk about THEFT, but i am sure my critics are all doing this on their own time

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
You know when you think about it, for a larger company that you can get away with pocketing 14k on. 450k really isn't that much for a yearly profit. Now if there were like 10 of you doing the same thing then it would be a little different.
there are 4 of us that sell work....

Status
Not open for further replies.