My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
YYYYEEEAAAAAAAHH!!!

but no really. She looks sick. J49 I thought you were helping these girls...

Brikker

Trump's Staff
rrr_img_89819.jpg

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
J49 you need to divorce your wife already bro. These hoes are taking better care of you than she is. You'll probably end up with even more money to spend on the women in your life that really matter.

Step 1: Bring one of the girls in to live with you full time. Don't even explain it to the missus. Just let it be.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
well with my 3 regulars on the bench, i tried a new girl out on friday, well not so new as this is the second time i picked her up, , cute blonde tall thin, Monica
nude pics of her are on the USASEXGUIDE site, anyway, personality was and is a huge disappointment, could not wait to dump out of the car, bj was ehh, if this is all there is to look forward too, i rather masterbate

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Deena...done, trying to make a new life with that negro, will miss her, but i'm okay

Seimone....done, until she runs fred out of money like she did bruce, or until fred grows tired of her lies, also okay with that

Capri.....shes called me yesterday after not hearing from her in 10 days, thought i be angry, but was just happy shes okay, she explained she is going thru some shit with martin and he has been watching her like a hawk, promised to explain more later, she was afraid to call me because she thought i would be upset, shes the one i miss, the one i find myself thinking about, the one i care about the most, i only hope that shes trying to get clean

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Any armchair psychologist want to take a stab at why J49 posts here? Either him getting attention or him using us as a surrogate priest to confess his sins to are my two guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.