My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
wolf is picking up Capri, since he likes to be dominated, i told her to have him stop and buy baby wipes and he is to clean her butthole in preparation for me

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
wolf is picking up Capri, since he likes to be dominated, i told her to have him stop and buy baby wipes and he is to clean her butthole in preparation for me
Tell him not to forget the hot chocolate. I thought you said no more wolf for picks ups just a few days ago.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
1310575907770.jpg

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah man WTF happened to Seimone? You can't drop a bombshell like that and then not go into details.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You people act like you don't have others preparing your fuck partners' assholes with wipes. What are you, savages? No dirty butthole sex for me!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Seimone....suffered a stroke due to a blood infection, the doctor said she has had the infection for 2 months

Wolf...did as asked and brought me capri, he did clean her butthole, i sat in my car while that happen, but i could tell by capri's reaction it was happening and he thanked me later, during our date, he sat in his car, then he took her back for me...

Amanda, Nicole, Kristen and Jamie all clean now....no longer junkie whores

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
money update........down to about $500.00 still have $4,900.00 owed to me, but until my old employer pays the erector, the erector won't send any money my way

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
oh yeah, and when i walked capri back to wolfs car he tells me he can bring me girls monday,wednesday and thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.