My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So thursday Capri's Mom calls me and starts bitching at me, if Capri dies its all my fault, blah, blah, blah, stay away from her, i let her ramble on, yeah like i raised a junkie whore, the woman she take accountability for her own actions, she managed to raise 2 daughters who both ended up on heroin

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
So thursday Capri's Mom calls me and starts bitching at me, if Capri dies its all my fault, blah, blah, blah, stay away from her, i let her ramble on, yeah like i raised a junkie whore, the woman she take accountability for her own actions, she managed to raise 2 daughters who both ended up on heroin
Wait, so she has a sister that's also a junkie? Does this sister live in the NJ area and turn tricks as well?

Also, did you see if the mother wants to make a little extra money on the side?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_93760.jpg

years back i had two dates with samantha...she was good, but she quickly stopped tricking

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Wait, so she has a sister that's also a junkie? Does this sister live in the NJ area and turn tricks as well?

Also, did you see if the mother wants to make a little extra money on the side?
former junkie, clean about 3 years, mother ? ewww, shes my age

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I am curious, at what point do you throw in the towel and move on from these three? Two in the hospital and one married or living with some big angry dude. Might be time to find some new ones?

Edit: I'm not trying to be a chucklehead, genuinely curious.
love never dies bro

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh god my Mother-In-Law is a fucking cunt too!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
look like capri will be in the hospital for a month or so
I'm glad that good people who happen to get cancer have to pay through the nose for their medical bills but this blight on society and stupid heroin whore gets pro bono medical work because she's a complete fuck up. Doctors should just let the bitch die and the country will be for the better.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad that good people who happen to get cancer have to pay through the nose for their medical bills but this blight on society and stupid heroin whore gets pro bono medical work because she's a complete fuck up. Doctors should just let the bitch die and the country will be for the better.
I was just thinking the samething. Tax payers footing the bill again.

Status
Not open for further replies.