My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Welcome to 29 pages ago bro. Ya he has. They shoot up after they have sex too. Even did it at his house.
It's comforting to know that somewhere out there, someone is taking a "fuck it" approach to every aspect of their life.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so to elaborate on todays date, picked her up at the train station and we went to the waterfront, first as always, i played with her pussy and she came twice, then a blowjob, the we slipped it in, she rode me for a bit, then we put the condom on and she fucked me like crazy, god that girl can ride, pays to see a professional

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_93938.jpg

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
I like the the fact that Johnny only slips on the condom to be sure the whore doesn't get pregnant. Still playing std-bingo with your wife John?

Turkish

Caaaan do
i remember when i first met deena, saw her a couple of times, then let her slip away, picked her up once while i was seeing kristen regularly, and while we were driving, spotted kristen and paid deena to get out of my truck, in retrospect, that was kinda dumb, thank god, she forgave me
Let her slip away? Like... ran out of money or heroin?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Supposedly men are actually very unlikely to get HIV through just vaginal intercourse. Unless you both have open sores or something. But unprotected anal and needle sharing are the big ones really.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Supposedly men are actually very unlikely to get HIV through just vaginal intercourse. Unless you both have open sores or something. But unprotected anal and needle sharing are the big ones really.
That's why almost no one in Africa has aids...
rolleyes.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's quite a bit of disagreement and theorizing concerning why Africa has such a high transmission rate. It appears to be a variable and unique situation which involves rates of concurrent other STD's and the open sores they bring, sexual activity and promiscuity as well as simply lying about sexual behaviors due in no small part to cultures that seriously repress openly admitting to homosexual acts. As you admit yourself, malnutrition can be playing a major role as well. Outside of the African epidemic it seems clear that men engaging in vaginal intercourse are at the lowest risk among sexual behaviors.

J49 doesn't live in Africa though, bad as Camden is it is still a first world city. As evidenced by his lover receiving quality medical attention when needed.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
African's also have some pretty weird practices, like drying their vaginas before sex, resulting in tearing (for both) and shit like that.

Pretty sure Johnny like's his whore-pussy nice and juicy!

Status
Not open for further replies.