My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Would YOU have left your mom's basement if she sent you $4k a month to play video games and fuck hookers?

iannis

Musty Nester
IF I got paid 4k a month to sit around... I'd probably find a good steady hooker.

I could live on 2k a month. I'm sure you could keep a hooker on retainer for 500 a week. I mean you won't be her ONLY client, but maybe the odds of horrible dick rot go down a little.

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am unsure what I would do with a few grand a month for nothing. I seriously could not imagine it. I don't think I'd sit around and be idle. I might go do things, but hope to God I have this type of problem some day so I may struggle through it.

The plus side is he has nice digs 1.5 hours away from her so he doesn't even have to look at her or talk to her, which he doesn't. No basement needed when you got your own apartment (or house, who knows) you don't really have to care about.

He had a nice home, but generally left the doors open so outside could come in and dogs could shit freely. He walked away from that house (which Mommy also bought). Lord knows what the new owners had to do to fix it or get the smell out.

The gentlemen was a straight up pig. He had the nicest wife.

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He has never really worked, unless you consider the three hour days he put in at his family's business. That ended when his Daddy passed away, so he really hasn't worked for almost 15-20 years.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Does your uncle post on rerolled? Story is sounding familiar.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I'd quit working so fast if I got a free 4k/month. I could go do pretty much anything I actually wanted to do on that, forever.

The Master

Bronze Squire
How would you afford your two girlfriends?
They both work, so fairly easily. You think DINK is great, try TINK. Also I'd quit my job, which I don't like, but I'd still be doing things that make money that I do enjoy, but not as much money.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Probably none. He's going to have capri ride him cowgirl and see how high he shoots her into the air. Hope like hell she doesn't try to suck him off first. Try explaining how that hooker got the hole through the back of her head and it wasn't murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.