My new Dating Pool

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How did she even find your wife? Your hooker Facebook has one contact on it.
They're women. Capri has told her everything about her terrible life at some emotional weak point or another. Same reason she knows about J49 in the first place. Capri told her all about her sugar daddy monger benefactor, why wouldn't she also share all she knows about his life? In turn, mom went all snoopy and looked all over the Facebooks about him. Its not that surprising a tale.

All over her wall
Oh, yes of course heh.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She links RHCP's 'Under The Bridge' to her front page.
She Talks to Angels too, heh. Sigh. Apparently she just lost a friend to OD the day before those post.

If I was really motivated I'd match up the dates of these statuses to J49's postings.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ugh..saw capri monday, had a blast, saw her yesterday also fun,
today she takes the bus to see me, while were together, i grabbed the phone i bought her last thursday
apparently within 2 day of having a phone she enters all her old clients and met up with one on saturday ( a former client, who is just a friend and lent her $20 )
well i told the whore to get out, ended up dropping her at the bus, she was crying, ugh, told her i am done,
i mean, i know what i bought into, and the sex is really good, but, WTF
rrr_img_112904.jpg
i wish...i didn't even get laid today, and tomorrow is our usual long day together, now what?
i actually wish i didn't look at her phone, at least i be happy, ignorance is bliss
A0GHxzh.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
just got back from another great day with capri
picked her up at 9 this morning, took her to get her stuff gave her $100 so she has enough for the weekend, then we headed to my job meeting, got roadhead
after the meeting, i met up with craig who gave me the second thousand he owes me
then me and capri went to walmart, i bought her a phone and a bratz doll
lunch
then off to the club where she was amazing , for the second time this week, she licked my butthole... after all that took her to her grandmoms
rrr_img_112403.jpg
AOh8yeq.png

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Lisa's FB page doesn't seem to have friends visible to me. Where's this Capri profile you speak of?
Lol John is gone from lisa's friends list now, he used to be the only friend I saw when I clicked on her friends right after he posted that. The funny thing is that when I clicked on his profile the only friend it showed he had was capri. Trying to search for that John Murphy page again now and it doesn't even exist anymore or isn't searchable. Somebody fucked up lol.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think that page has been known in the thread previously and like you said it didn't have anything anyway. Just his mongering FB.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I think that page has been known in the thread previously and like you said it didn't have anything anyway. Just his mongering FB.
Ya it seemed fishy and didn't even have a picture of him. It's just funny how it's gone now after I made the post about it.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wow. There's enough information there to absolutely screw you over even more than you are currently screwed. Shit's getting real.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so the message was sent via fb messenger i was sitting with my wife in the kitchen an saw it pop up on her phone, saw it was capris mom, michele ignored it, so for the next 20 minutes i was sweating bullets, thinking how i could grab her phone and delete it without her seeing me, well, needless to say i couldn't pull it off, she eventually read the message and all hell broke loose, she punched me in the face, my jaw still hurts, i halfway confessed, meaning i admitted to the act, but not the depth of the involvement, it was agreed that we would stay together due to finances and private schooling for the boys, but i will sleep in the spare room, but, who knows that could all change

Zzen

Potato del Grande
so the message was sent via fb messenger i was sitting with my wife in the kitchen an saw it pop up on her phone, saw it was capris mom, michele ignored it, so for the next 20 minutes i was sweating bullets, thinking how i could grab her phone and delete it without her seeing me, well, needless to say i couldn't pull it off, she eventually read the message and all hell broke loose, she punched me in the face, my jaw still hurts, i halfway confessed, meaning i admitted to the act, but not the depth of the involvement, it was agreed that we would stay together due to finances and private schooling for the boys, but i will sleep in the spare room, but, who knows that could all change
23f178aa-edd0-11e4-b90b-12771640ddce.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
since she knows i was paying capri...and since my wife knows the amount of money she gives me each week, it is easy for her to assume the involvement was few and far between,
also this occured just days after we had a big fight over a non related issue, but that fight led to discussion of our sexual relationship and the rules she has, so in her mind, this was me acting out due to the fight and things that were said, a conclusion that she reached, and one that i did not try to alter

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
But it's your chance to dump the wife and make Capri your for realsies girlfriend.

I could kinda respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.