My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He has a multitude of adopted daughters on the streets of Camden town. A true philanthropist.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
This thread never fails to deliver.

Was Seimone worth the $100 / hotel room?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And more importantly, did you leave the key and let her check out?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is this still the thread where a bunch of nerds who have no idea how to please women come to argue over how sexually "depraved" J49 is?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Is this still the thread where a bunch of nerds who have no idea how to please women come to argue over how sexually "depraved" J49 is?
Yeah most of these guys are nerds or closet fags but I dont think you need to put quotations around depraved, duder, shits legit

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
it was my house.......two nights in a row, saw capri for a car date in between, Friday picked up Seimone at 7 pm took her home at 230 am $120, picked up seimone at 330 to give her a ride to canmden, where i met Capri for a car date between 4pm and 5pm, $50...then picked up seimone at 8pm took her back to my place and we hung out till 1 am, $100, oh and i masturbated saturday morning also...free,

Notch_sl

shitlord
it was my house.......two nights in a row, saw capri for a car date in between, Friday picked up Seimone at 7 pm took her home at 230 am $120, picked up seimone at 330 to give her a ride to canmden, where i met Capri for a car date between 4pm and 5pm, $50...then picked up seimone at 8pm took her back to my place and we hung out till 1 am, $100, oh and i masturbated saturday morning also...free,
So, while your son is recovering from surgery in the hospital, presumably with his mother/your wife beside him, and your other son somewhere else, you brought her'on hoes to your house?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The escalation here is interesting. I feel like we're a couple weeks from Johnny trying some really daring stuff with the wife home and getting caught.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I strongly advise against bringing hookers and or crack heads to your home.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
You have the plainest fucking house, if that is in fact your house.

You let them shoot up at your house as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.