My thread is a better EQ thread.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Behavior
That other one talks about the release of Kunark which was 18 years ago. Either change the title or reopen my thread, you dumb biased piece of shit cunts.

• 3Picard
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users
But it's not called Kunark you stupid fucking cunt. And you have no idea what autism is. How do you not even know what it means when there was a famous movie made about it 25 years ago?

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user
  • 1Faggotry

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I would take his worthless piece of shittyness over yours any day and twice on your welfare check day.

• 1Worf
And I'm not on welfare, and never have been. Unlike say...... Noodleface, who was an obese fat cunt with no life and never kissed a girl and raided WoW for his entire shitty life. Then he got fit and married the first girl that he met, but inside, he is still that obese fat pathetic cunt, and he is still raiding WoW all night every night. And you know what? Most of you are exactly the fucking same.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
What's most unfortunate about this is I made a concerted effort to help qwerty from himself yet he self-destructed anyway. I feel a tinge of failure in this result.

• 1SJW

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That other one talks about the release of Kunark which was 18 years ago. Either change the title or reopen my thread, you dumb biased piece of shit cunts.

did you even look at the thread? it just says that about Kunark in the title because its the most recent news. the thread existed fucking years ago before that expansion was announced. you claim to know this forum well, you'd think you would realize that moderators edit thread titles as news happens.

i stayed out of your new threads when you weren't shawed because i wanted to give you a fresh start and not give you shit. but man, you deserve all the shit you get here.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And I'm not on welfare, and never have been. Unlike say...... Noodleface, who was an obese fat cunt with no life and never kissed a girl and raided WoW for his entire shitty life. Then he got fit and married the first girl that he met, but inside, he is still that obese fat pathetic cunt, and he is still raiding WoW all night every night. And you know what? Most of you are exactly the fucking same.

tell us what you really think about him

What's most unfortunate about this is I made a concerted effort to help qwerty from himself yet he self-destructed anyway. I feel a tinge of failure in this result.
Don't lie. You told me to ignore all the insults. So your shitty 'help' is for people to insult me and for me to not do it back. That isn't helping, it is you being just another biased moron. Your messages were condescending too.

did you even look at the thread?
Why would I read all the threads? There are a million threads when you search for eq... And none of them had a proper title.

i wanted to give you a fresh start
Lol sure you did you pathetic cunt.

you claim to know this forum well,
When did I ever claim that?!

you'd think you would realize that moderators edit thread titles as news happens.
Yea they have a policy of every thread title being unfunny and shit.

i stayed out of your new threads when you weren't shawed because i wanted to give you a fresh start and not give you shit. but man, you deserve all the shit you get here.[/QUOTE]

• 1Faggotry

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
This is like watching Van Gogh paint. Including the ear removal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.