Nailed It!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Nailed It!

Genre: Reality, Comedy, Family

First aired: 2018-03-09

Cast: Nicole Byer, Jacques Torres

Overview: Home bakers with a terrible track record take a crack at re-creating edible masterpieces for a $10,000 prize. It's part reality contest, part hot mess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
6rsgHp9tRvcPfebvtNInd1tSYcw.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Nailed It![/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE][/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2018-03-09[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Home bakers with a terrible track record take a crack at re-creating edible masterpieces for a $10,000 prize. It's part reality contest, part hot mess.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Siliconemelons

Does the host get less annoying?

Didn't make it through the first cake pop challenge - the old lady is amusing.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Gordon Ramsey ruined this show for me.

Guy just makes all other cooking shows look juvenile. This show is just as cringe as watching Cutthroat Kitchen.

I think the premise of this show tries to take the popularity of instagram images that harness many lulz per second and then draws it out over a long period of time. The corny jokes from the judges hurt my face too.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Its painful watching these poor saps try and recreate these complex desserts . I laughed so hard

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Couldn't do it. And now I'm just going to rant because after we tried watching this show we also tried the Extraordinary Homes show on Netflix.

First, I'm sick of these several minutes long montages of what the show is going to be. Just let me watch the damn show. We get an opening montage of the entire season, and then another one of what's coming up on the episode. Fuck you. I feel like this is because they realize they have a lack of content so they just show the same shit 5 times in the episode.

And then you get the "look we're so zany!" cliches. This show was because of the black lady. But the old Jewish lady was part of it too.

The whole fucking thing is so manufactured. I think there must be a group of producers who think there's some winning formula, but it's unwatchable.

And I don't think it's that I've changed. I still watch Survivor every season for instance.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Manufactured is a perfect word for this show. I got through the cake pop challenge and turned it off. When they revealed their mess and they each exclaimed "nailed it!" With the exact same level of enthusiasm independently, i was done. I wanted to like it... i love the idea of amateurs trying to perform at the level of professionals and failing miserably, but there was nothing organic about it

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Manufactured is a perfect word for this show. I got through the cake pop challenge and turned it off. When they revealed their mess and they each exclaimed "nailed it!" With the exact same level of enthusiasm independently, i was done. I wanted to like it... i love the idea of amateurs trying to perform at the level of professionals and failing miserably, but there was nothing organic about it

Some episodes are better then others. The decent attempts are okay, but the total fuck-ups are the best when the judges can't keep it together and just crack up.

The final episode has them making cake busts of Trump. Two are pretty solid, one is OMFG awful. My sides hurt from laughing.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm usually a sucker for stuff like this. I love Cutthroat Kitchen and I even occasionally watch Guy's Grocery Games, and I love the british baking show. I made it through roughly 10 minutes of this though, not my thing.

Siliconemelons

wife saw this and attempted to watch it again, episode 2 - she skipped one because I stated it, as stated above - but never finished.

The tatoo on the hosts ... under? side...arm... is horrifically distracting and half the time is only glimpsed so it just looks like something nasty shoved under he arms, as she rarely takes her upper arms away from her body.

Its just too drawn out... and no one is decent at anything nor- so the people really think they are good at it, they are just fucking around.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Watched about 5 of these with the lady. They are super far from great. The cake challenges are fucking insanely retarded. It's ok I guess. Absolutely nothing on The Great British Bake Show.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They put more out. They said it is 'season 2' yet some episodes are items from the season 1 credits (like the unicorn, which is hillarious by the way).

You have to be in the right frame of mind to watch these disasters.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database