Name that game

Szlia

Pretty sure it must be a game from the Dragon Knight serie... but... let me get back to you as to which one.

EDIT: Dragon Knight III!

EDIT2: Tried to find Tarisk's the other day, but after dozens of screens of "interactive movie" type games I ended up empty handed :/

EDIT3: Dragon Knight III is the japanese title so the DOS game in english whose screenshots are above is titled Knights of Xentar.

Siliconemelons

Pretty sure it must be a game from the Dragon Knight serie... but... let me get back to you as to witch one.

EDIT: Dragon Knight III!

EDIT2: Tryied to find Tarisk's the other day, but after dozens of screens of "interactive movie" type games I ended up empty handed :/

EDIT3: Dragon Knight III is the japanese title so the DOS game in english whose screenshots are above is titled Knights of Xentar.
Indeed! haha - its actually not that half bad of a rpg for its time...and anime TnA!

Rezonation_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_39733.jpg
Vegas Dreams for NES. Played the shit out of this one.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I posted this in a similar thread on FOH and only one person knew it. This was the first PC game I bought with my own money. $15 in a bargain bin at Best Buy and I played the fuck out of it. Great game.

rrr_img_40450.png

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yea my brothers and I used to play it all the time. The best was when some random guy would come up to you and want to make a deal and you would either make out like a bandit or get robbed in an alley and they'd show it on the news the next day lol.

The only one you guys didn't get was #1. Xexyz.

Kind of an obscure one, was a weird fucking game but fun.

rrr_img_40506.png
rrr_img_40507.png
rrr_img_40508.gif
rrr_img_40509.png
Vegas Dreams for NES. Played the shit out of this one.

Szlia

2 is Archon!

3 is notWinner Vs Looser
tongue.png

5 is Football Manager on C64

4 is footbag in California Games on Master System (thank you for the Golden Gate bridge because I had no idea there was footbag in California Game!)