National Cinema Day Sept 3d 2022, all movies $3

spronk

FPS noob
so next saturday Sept 3d is "National Cinema Day" aka corporations making up shit to sell stuff, but all theaters are gonna be offering $3 tickets, regardless of format - IMAX, 4DX, gay reach around, on that day. I'll avoid theaters since they will be packed with cheap ass families and there isn't really anything worth seeing in theaters but maybe if you have some kids or shit who need a 3 hour babysitter

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ah this must be why no new movies come out this weekend. Just a bunch of shit rereleases.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ah this must be why no new movies come out this weekend. Just a bunch of shit rereleases.
Jaws, ET, probably some others. shit you could watch at home for nothing and you could eat whatever slop thats in your fridge.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jaws, ET, probably some others. shit you could watch at home for nothing and you could eat whatever slop thats in your fridge.
We saw Back to the Future on some throwback thing our theater was doing like 5 years ago. I've seen it probably 50 times but never on the big screen. Was worth it for my favorite movie.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Don't threaten me with Heaven.