Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Vote
Title: National Treasure: Edge of History

Genre: Action & Adventure

First aired: 2022-12-14

Creator: Cormac Wibberley, Marianne Wibberley

Cast: Lisette Olivera, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Zuri Reed, Antonio Cipriano, Jordan Rodrigues, Jake Austin Walker, Lyndon Smith

Overview: While searching for history's greatest treasure, Jess Valenzuela unburies her family's secret past.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I wanted to watch this since I liked the films. Then I read the premise on Wikipedia and decided to pass

"Lisette Oliviera as Jess, a young DACA woman living in Baton Rouge who finds out that her presumed deadbeat father is part of a secret network of treasure protectors"

this is a PSA to keep people from wasting their time on it

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
I love the movies and since I'm not a precious snowflake, I'll be sure to check it out.
Looks like it has the original writers from the movies, who are pretty wonderful imo. they were happy to answer questions in the pre social media era

• 1SchwarzeNeg
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
jurassic park deal with it GIF

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This isnt awful but its not good either. It’s basically a CW show.

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wanted to watch this since I liked the films. Then I read the premise on Wikipedia and decided to pass

"Lisette Oliviera as Jess, a young DACA woman living in Baton Rouge who finds out that her presumed deadbeat father is part of a secret network of treasure protectors"

this is a PSA to keep people from wasting their time on it
What's DACA? Does that mean she's like a protected immigrant or something?

Liked the first movies but no Nick Cage is probably a no from me.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
What's DACA? Does that mean she's like a protected immigrant or something?

Liked the first movies but no Nick Cage is probably a no from me.
Daca are illegal immigrants in America whom parents smuggled in as kids and Democrats use as political pawns and activists.

They should all be deported.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
Daca are illegal immigrants in America whom parents smuggled in as kids and Democrats use as political pawns and activists.

They should all be deported.
But she is a genius savant!! The smartest woman who ever lived. She is the shining example of all DACA and I am convinced by this show that they should all be given immediate citizenship.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
Apart from 'muh politics!', this is pretty mediocre. The plot is ridiculous nonsense, but so was National Treasure, so it's not like that is unexpected.

Sad as it is, Cage probably did carry the original, and none of this cast is anywhere in that league.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database