NBA 2022-23 Season Thread - Wembanyama Tank-A-Thon Is On!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Celtics announce forfeiture of 2024 season. Better luck in 2025, Boston bros.

Second Row Joe didn't even know he was the head coach most of the year. He just sat on the bench and blinked while the game happened around him.

GG Celts.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's amusing watching the would be contenders who fired their coach just switch to another tier two coach who got fired.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
GGS Miami. Jokic stayed out most of the 4th quarter. He didn't come in till like 4 minutes to go.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
This was a good, and short, video describing how Miami's defense basically has no chance. When Jokic has the ball near the paint the Heat already lost the possession. He either passes under the rim for an easy layup, passes to a wide open 3-point shooter, or makes an easy floater.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Grats to the Nuggets. Disappointed not to win, but I knew going in there was a huge mismatch.

I'm not familiar with Denver's contract and cap situation, but could they be poised to make a run at a few titles for the next few years? Seems like a really strong team even if they lost a few pieces around Jokic.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Grats to the Nuggets. Disappointed not to win, but I knew going in there was a huge mismatch.

I'm not familiar with Denver's contract and cap situation, but could they be poised to make a run at a few titles for the next few years? Seems like a really strong team even if they lost a few pieces around Jokic.

This team is set to run it back a couple more years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
FTFY.

The NBA is the most racist professional league in existence.

Yeah that explains why Jokic won it the two years prior. The reality is people just get bored. They didn't want to give it to him three times straight.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Yeah that explains why Jokic won it the two years prior. The reality is people just get bored. They didn't want to give it to him three times straight.

Yea noone has won it three times in a row since Bird. Not even Jordon or James did and they were the best players by far for years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Yea noone has won it three times in a row since Bird. Not even Jordon or James did and they were the best players by far for years.

Shit, two white guys being the last to win MVP three times in a row. Not gonna lie, NBA was probably right to avoid those optics.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cp3 going to warriors. Finally the big man we’ve been searching for. I’m already ready for a new GM. Although he gets some points for unloading that fgt Poole

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Alright Mavs, maybe a Claxton or Capela trade tonight? Wouldn't mind Whitmore sliding to #10 tonight.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
I can't stand CP3, but Warriors had to get rid of Poole somehow. Maybe could have done better, but definitely could have done worse basketball wise.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Warriors dumping Poole's horrific contract for an expiring, still solid player, and not having to give up #19 this year is big.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit, Mavs still get "their guy" and open up a $17m TPE and the full MLE. What planet is this.

Stunned, Whitmore fell as far as he did.