NCAA Tournament Challenge Bracket - ESPN

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Wichita State was incredibly underseeded and Kentucky got fucked by that draw.

I still think Kentucky pulls it out but I wouldn't be surprised at all by an upset here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
That's because UNC shouldn't be a #1 seed. ACC bias is real. Meanwhile, Pac 12 is still undefeated.

UNC lost to Indiana who was garbage, lost to Georgia Tech (LOL), lost to Miami, lost to Virginia, lost to Duke a few times. Lost their conference tournament. Seven losses on the year, #6 AP: 1 seed.

Meanwhile, Arizona wins PAC12 conference and tournament, beating then #3 UCLA and then #5 Oregon to do it, finish with 4 losses on the year, their WORST loss was to Butler who is going to the Sweet 16. Their other losses were to Oregon (Sweet 16 team), Gonzaga (Sweet 16 team), UCLA (potential Sweet 16 team), finish AP #4:

2 seed.

EDIT: Cheering for USC right now, would love for all 4 PAC12 teams to make S16.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
what's with you supporting all the blue blood, establishment teams? guess it explains your support for Hillary
Still feels weird to me that Duke always gets lumped into that sort of thing when it's literally only been Coach K. I mean I know he's been there forever now, but still. I wonder how they'll do after he retires. Probably be pretty good for a few years and then fade into irrelevance.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Still feels weird to me that Duke always gets lumped into that sort of thing when it's literally only been Coach K. I mean I know he's been there forever now, but still. I wonder how they'll do after he retires. Probably be pretty good for a few years and then fade into irrelevance.
Lol wut. Duke is the fourth most winning school in division 1. Behind only Kentucky, Kansas, and UNC

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I want to see some Allen tears. Maybe a tantrum near the bench

• 1Solidarity