Necromunda: Hired Gun

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Not sure how this fell through the cracks and didn't get posted here, but this looks awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure how this fell through the cracks and didn't get posted here, but this looks awesome.
Probably didn't realize it wasn't the other Necromunda game.

Doesn't seem very 40Kish at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Looks awesome but I don’t believe for a second it will be good.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Looks awesome but I don’t believe for a second it will be good.
Here’s hoping! I’m definitely waiting until after we hear from someone that’s actually played it.

• 1Like

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Played a few hours today. For a small company, surprisingly good. Has a grappling hook, wall running, skill tree, and sort of a looter shooter. Didn't regret the $40 price tag one bit, especially if it allows this dev to continue iterating on their WH40k license. This is leaps and bounds better than Space Hulk: Deathwing, in just about every way. With all that said, I'd imagine this'll be $20 or $30 come the steam summer sale.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Necromunda is like the least filled out GW property but also imo the best designed/most fun. It's probably because it's among the cheapest of its properties to get into.

• 1Like

Chapell

Trakanon Raider

Great game, fantastic level design, good shooting but rushed. Do not buy this if you aren't ready for some jank. Wait for the "patch". (and by that i mean the real release ver .)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users