Need a Code Breaker.

orez_sl

shitlord
I know I am usually just a lurker, but I have come across something I need help with.
I think someone here may be able to help me with this.

rrr_img_19465.jpg

What does this say?

iannis

Musty Nester
it says quite clearly "skull sideways pirate skull tshirt jimmi hendrix // grateful dead, eagles, eagles, turtle // unintelligible pumpkin // pirate pirate skull"

That shit is metal to the max.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
I know I am usually just a lurker, but I have come across something I need help with.

rrr_img_19465.jpg

Two in one week? This is going well so far. Here's what it says.
What does this say?
It's clearly a movie title, as you can tell by all the pixels. Pretty sure it's this.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
First one in the FSR thread, now this? What's going on here? Someone get that code of conduct back up.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
What an epic 1st post to SS... now go hang yourself. There's a picture that will walk you through it in the FSR thread since you're probably too retarded to know what to do on your own.

Jait

Molten Core Raider

rrr_img_19465.jpg

What does this say?
Ignore these assholes.

It took me a while, but I think I have it....the cipher is the ALIGNMENT of the skulls, so it was rather tricky. It's also easy to miss the meaning behind the T-shirts which drastically change the context of what is being said. Anyway here's your translation:

You have 14 Days. If after that time the Plane is not properly tuned, I am deleting my characters, and cancelling all of my accounts

(That's just the first line)

Also, you're a faggot Canadian with a stupid signature for a lurker."Faggot Canadian" is clearly indicated by the Turtle (lazy immigrants) assfucking the flaming skull (aka Canada). And the flaming skull running to the Pumpkin which clearly represents America

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It says you're a faggot

edit: nevermind there's too many letters
5wHq4.jpg

Also, you're a faggot Canadian with a stupid signature for a lurker."Faggot Canadian" is clearly indicated by the Turtle (lazy immigrants) assfucking the flaming skull (aka Canada). And the flaming skull running to the Pumpkin which clearly represents America
canadas_mexico_shirt-rf1bbbbb0fdb54388a383a84b1f5e0aef_8nhly_512.jpg

Salshun_sl

shitlord
If you learn pattern recognition and what letters are the most commonly used, it wouldn't be too hard to figure out. The last word is obviously consonant-vowel-consonant. Can't be a huge amount of words that fit that bill. When you have that, you'll have a vowel, just start replacing and Googling for similar words.

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
If you learn pattern recognition and what letters are the most commonly used, it wouldn't be too hard to figure out. The last word is obviously consonant-vowel-consonant. Can't be a huge amount of words that fit that bill. When you have that, you'll have a vowel, just start replacing and Googling for similar words.
The last word might be four characters. That closing quotation mark doesn't have a partner at the beginning of the cipher, so it could either be a typo, or a part of the cipher itself. I'm not really sure what to do with that though.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
The last word might be four characters. That closing quotation mark doesn't have a partner at the beginning of the cipher, so it could either be a typo, or a part of the cipher itself. I'm not really sure what to do with that though.
I'm going with typo, a quotation mark doesn't seem like it belongs as a letter when compared to how the others look.

And that just makes the entire thing look stupid as hell.

Maleficence_sl

shitlord
What the fuck... Can you at least provide some mildly entertaining information on this shit alongside with the required tits for any request.

For all I know it stands for "PROMPT FUCK YOU!", which would be incredibly adequate

edit: the trailing " is a !
wink.png

P8P_sl

shitlord
as much as i'd like to create a witty solution...i'm not coming up with anything...but you can clearly see inverses with the black t-shirts...ex: "a" turns to "z" and "c" into "x"...so i'm assuming a 13-letter alphabet, with 13 inverses...and i agree with the exclamation mark thing...

edit:...or the black t-shirts could be "x+13"...ex "a" turns into "n" and "c" turns into "p"...