Need a Code Breaker.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is there any context for this thing? Some of the individual icons show up in image search on random foreign websites but not even like half. I thought it might be a custom font because of the random " but if it is it's not posted anywhere~

Sean_sl

shitlord
kHzZfF0.jpg

Is there any background info you're going to give us? I mean pretty much you want us to solve something and how will we even know if we're right, other than you just asking whoever gave you this in the first place. If this was posted on any other website, I'd like to see some the previous guesses. Because I had some thoughts on the puzzle, but I have a feeling they've already been tried and already wrong.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It only has quotes on the end of it, which probably means this isn't the whole thing.

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
How is this thread still going?
All 6 of his posts are 100% pointless. Really, this shit is nothing more than spam and should have been rickshawed/deleted by now.

orez_sl

shitlord
Is there any background info you're going to give us? I mean pretty much you want us to solve something and how will we even know if we're right, other than you just asking whoever gave you this in the first place. If this was posted on any other website, I'd like to see some the previous guesses. Because I had some thoughts on the puzzle, but I have a feeling they've already been tried and already wrong.
This was sent to me from a friend.
He is part of a "Zombie" group and this was a coded message that was attached to the event.
I will try to get more information from him, but he is kind of secretive about the group to some past backlash.

This was sent to me from a friend.
He is part of a "Zombie" group and this was a coded message that was attached to the event.
I will try to get more information from him, but he is kind of secretive about the group to some past backlash.
I really don't see a point of figuring this out or any incentive for those who view this thread. (Other than for the challenge itself.)

If it's for an event, I'm guessing it's for the location and time, or specific event details. Which then I just simply don't care to solve.
Cause I don't care for solving for names of something that I have no relevant information to.

To whoever even cares to try and solve this. The best I've got so far is that I was trying to see if every picture is equivalent to a single word or just a letter. At the moment I've just put it down to just a single letter.

So it's a
6-letter word.
4 letter word.
3-letter word.

Going off commonality of just words in general, there's almost always going to be a vowel.

A, E, I, O, U

Following this logic, I would think the very last letter in the message is a vowel and shared with the first line. Due to the fact that same symbol is used in the first line.
So my guesses on the last line would be: one or two.

My guess of what the message would something be like:

Name-of-something
Road (Was thinking the possibility of "Lane" as well)
3-letter-number (two, one)

So then this gives you a quick street address and then the timing, since as you said it was attached to the event or whatever.

Again good luck on figuring it out, but unless I see a fuckton of more information on the matter or at least some kind of incentive, I doubt you're going to get anyone to solve this here.