Need drama pictures from Rickshaw/SS history.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
xcqtDIw.jpg

rvEEHyV.jpg

UAwXv9A.jpg

bJoKhbM.gif

D3BffCY.jpg

7OpbwWX.jpg

emKslwX.jpg

ABtYq9S.jpg

nJ5bb0d.gif

exgNJyq.png

wqtTgfW.jpg

yvM1h1u.jpg

J2b8JdZ.jpg

CTDmdvj.jpg

HCwfvCX.jpg

5NFXA5F.jpg

tsiB1VZ.jpg

HhLSVsW.gif

TRIAIhg.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Amanda Wenk. Supposedly had breast reduction surgery at some point.

I don't think I could hear anything more upsetting than that. I would have chained myself to her plastic surgeon's door if I had known. RIP luscious boobs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vinen

God is dead
Man. This is like the last 10 years of forum history on replay. I'm not nostalgic for this then Everquest.

• 1Like

Fezziwig

Joviality incarnate
Wow.... that was a trip down Lurker Lane. Thanks for the memories! (and occasional mammaries too)

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I now feel like we're fucking up with our drama over this move and Draegan. Precious few photoshops. /sad

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I now feel like we're fucking up with our drama over this move and Draegan. Precious few photoshops. /sad

Granted 4 years is not that much time but all of these nostalgia threads show me that we had many more hilarious memories from FoH than Rerolled. We need to change that this time around.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Granted 4 years is not that much time but all of these nostalgia threads show me that we had many more hilarious memories from FoH than Rerolled. We need to change that this time around.
Yah, I've felt that it's been that way for a long time and I think that's part of why I've lost interest over the years. Less stuff that's actually funny and fewer people 'Shooping, and just a general increase in pointless never-ending arguments. Kind of like hodj and Tanoomba, but Tanoomba at least has a small amount of self control.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
The change in tone in moderation on rerolled is largely to blame for the lack of lulz. Moderation began pandering to an aging demographic that just wanted "adult discussion" . Walling of screenshots, blanket bans on anything relating to RL info, and just in general shitty moderation led a stagnant community.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The change in tone in moderation on rerolled is largely to blame for the lack of lulz. Moderation began pandering to an aging demographic that just wanted "adult discussion" . Walling of screenshots, blanket bans on anything relating to RL info, and just in general shitty moderation led a stagnant community.

I dunno, I just edited out a few doxx posts from time to time myself on RR (Sutekh outing Keg's FB I think in one of the Lori drama threads comes to mind?), but I do feel we got out of hand at one point with doxxing folks (myself included), especially around the time FOH died. Though I don't really care if you're dumb and post something stupid (like Goliath posting a drivers license or the multiple dumb things Tad10 posted that were like red flags). Hiding SS: I could see the argument for trying to keep it from getting spidered and fucking up potential ad revenue so the forum could pay for itself, but if that isn't a concern here then I'd be all for a change. I may dislike what went down with FOH but I gotta admit that the deal we had under Req/Tyen was one in a million with stuff like the file hosting and (relatively) hands-off moderation.

Speaking of doxxing, I'm going through pic folders and I just found a screenshot of Lumie's RL FB. I can't even remember where that came from. That reminds me, I need to SS all of my PMs and some other random stuff just in case MMORPG says 'fuck it' and nukes RR from orbit anytime soon. I also need to install one of my old hard-drives from the FOH era now that I have an adapter, but the last time I tried I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong in the BIOS boot bullshit/hard drive controller. I think that there is a lot of quality pics there that I cant get to.

A lot of Draegan's dictates did create a lot of bullshit, but it also put the Mods in a bad place. Soy didn't have an issue with ignoring Draegan as much as possible, as did some others, but then we always had Mods who wanted to enforce the RULES with zero wiggle room ("but...but...Draegan said..."). I quit Moderating a couple times I think just because I'd see members complaining, I'd agree with their complaints but then get annoyed when they would go Full Duppin with it, but then I'd be frustrated even more with Mods repeatedly doing dumb shit and getting people riled up. I know I'm not popular with a lot of members and Mods, but this first pic is one example of me getting riled up after seeing you (Mario) threatened by a Mod (can't remember who) in the 'Shaw for something you said, then seeing a Mod wanting to give out a 14-day to Iannis for "Dindu". I may post the rest of the exchange later, but I dunno. Not sure I want to out Mods or entire Mod discussions. I just hope people realize that the Mods weren't COMPLETELY retarded...maybe some of us were just partial retards. Anyways, enough fucking rambling.

UcyRDd1.jpg

===========================================

XdhVP31.jpg

OL5hwsR.jpg

WDLXx94.jpg

xFZi12f.jpg

B8QVKu7.jpg

GRTaNXu.jpg

o1dc3q3.jpg

mRMh39y.jpg

iWFs0DS.jpg

1EOXBbS.jpg

weM3HjJ.jpg

yqCLqPM.gif

IOvUsCD.png

dBzgoG0.jpg

Umiy6Kg.png

FNFDNQ0.jpg

VIk0s76.jpg

ujPfAK6.jpg

UcyRDd1.jpg

XdhVP31.jpg

OL5hwsR.jpg

WDLXx94.jpg

xFZi12f.jpg

B8QVKu7.jpg

GRTaNXu.jpg

o1dc3q3.jpg

mRMh39y.jpg

iWFs0DS.jpg

1EOXBbS.jpg

weM3HjJ.jpg

yqCLqPM.gif

IOvUsCD.png

dBzgoG0.jpg

Umiy6Kg.png

FNFDNQ0.jpg

VIk0s76.jpg

ujPfAK6.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I know you've gotten shit from both sides before on this matter but I always understood where you were coming from. I totally agree that there is a fine line to walk when it comes to RL info being posted. Shit can for real get out of hand if you just let people get all wild west with it, but a lot of the most hilarious shit that ever happened in this community involved at least limited amounts of some fucktards RL info being posted. So the law handed down from on high at Rerolled for a blanket ban on any RL info being posted cuts the possibility of any of that happening down to basically zero.

I'm not for zero moderation, but zero tolerance policies of any kind against things that aren't actually illegal/gore and shit like that are almost always detrimental IMO. Draegan did pretty much everything he could to keep this community sanitized in hopes of profiting off it in the future and helped it become the stagnant place it's been for the last couple years.

EDIT: shit you already know all this why am I telling you. You got a fucking a colored title and become a pillar of the community on FoH for posting Sam's RL info hahaha. Classic.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users