Need for Speed.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That monologue by Aaron Paul just sounded a bit forced and unnatural. I hope the movie is better!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Does this have any connection to the video game franchise? It looks to be about that level of quality.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
What would be the purpose of turning the quarter window of a mustang into a "functional" scoop? Where would that air go?

Siliconemelons

What would be the purpose of turning the quarter window of a mustang into a "functional" scoop? Where would that air go?
Mustangs have that shit all over, even stock from factory- the 69 fastbacks / mach 1 / Boss all had scoops on the side just past the door...where did that go? nowhwere... now the ram air hoods those sometimes do something :p but its a very mustang-y thing to do.

and sorry, as much as I love watching Fast and Furious for just stupid fun movies- this just looks...bleerghhhhhhrrrraaahhhh

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm going to see this only because parts that were filmed in San Francisco were filmed on my street. I might be able to see my apartment in the movie. In the preview you can even see Aaron Paul walking down California St carrying some chick.

A few months ago they shutdown my entire block so they could film this.

Siliconemelons

I'm going to see this only because parts that were filmed in San Francisco were filmed on my street. I might even be able to see my apartment in the movie. In the preview you can even see Aaron Paul walking down California St carrying some chick.
And I watched the Punisher to see why the god damned skyway was closed for hours one day.

spronk

FPS noob
will it have awesome lines though like "I FEEL THE NEED... FOR SPEED" or "I LIVE MY LIFE LIKE I DRIVE... A QUARTER MILE AT A TIME". I also noticed a distinct lack of ricer cars with glowing neon shit all over them

also will need this song

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm going to see this only because parts that were filmed in San Francisco were filmed on my street. I might be able to see my apartment in the movie. In the preview you can even see Aaron Paul walking down California St carrying some chick.

A few months ago they shutdown my entire block so they could film this.
So you are going to go to a movie in hope of seeing a building that you don't even own?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Mustangs have that shit all over, even stock from factory- the 69 fastbacks / mach 1 / Boss all had scoops on the side just past the door...where did that go? nowhwere... now the ram air hoods those sometimes do something :p but its a very mustang-y thing to do.

and sorry, as much as I love watching Fast and Furious for just stupid fun movies- this just looks...bleerghhhhhhrrrraaahhhh
I think you misunderstood me. I own a '13 GT actually, I'm aware of all the goofy nonfunctional scoops and louvers people put all over their cars. The car for this movie looks to have functional sidescoops for the rear brakes, but in place of the quarter window it looks like there's a hole diverting air down inside the back of the car. 'the fuck is that for?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's to cool off the bitches in the backseat.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If this is anything like the story mode of later Need For Speed titles, I have high hopes this will be the best adaption of a video game of all time!

Siliconemelons

I think you misunderstood me. I own a '13 GT actually, I'm aware of all the goofy nonfunctional scoops and louvers people put all over their cars. The car for this movie looks to have functional sidescoops for the rear brakes, but in place of the quarter window it looks like there's a hole diverting air down inside the back of the car. 'the fuck is that for?
Oh yes, okay gotcha :)

Aye my friend ordered a '13 5.0 GT as soon as the list opened- its such a nice looking car, I am glad they put the hood vents in that are real- it looks really snazzy and I love the taillights on the thing. I love the current gen's looks but a 69' (pref Boss/Mach1, but ill take anything) is my dream.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love my 2013 GT. Mine is deep impact blue with quarter window louvers and California special spoilers on it. I have never been a fan of door scoops. There was a kind of metallic trim that went where the door scoop would go that I liked from the classic era.

Xeldar

Silver Squire

Fuck the video game, c'mon Top Gun reference! It's too bad if you tried to remake Top Gun today, it'd be a Predator drone pilot upset about blowing up some children-looking terrorists.