Netsmas Month Is Here! Post For Netsmas Cheer

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hello boys and ladyboys, Its Netsmas time again and i wish to bless you all with Netsmas nets. because of our wonderful nets system i will be hampered in blessing everyone a happy Netsmas. Do not fear, if you ask for nets others will be happy to bless netsmas upon you and if they leave their name in the nets message you will hopefully pay it forward. good luck to all and be sure to request your Netsmas cheer.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This is going to turn out to be a tragic mistake once they change to Poz Loads.

Oldbased

> Than U
I could use some netmas cheer. Any cheer for that matter. In fact lets just go ahead and take off all our clothes.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In fact lets just go ahead and take off all our clothes.
You know, normally I would applaud such a suggestion. Then I tried to imagine the average user on this board and this idea went from glorious to nightmarish.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hello boys and ladyboys, Its Netsmas time again and i wish to bless you all with Netsmas nets. because of our wonderful nets system i will be hampered in blessing everyone a happy Netsmas. Do not fear, if you ask for nets others will be happy to bless netsmas upon you and if they leave their name in the nets message you will hopefully pay it forward. good luck to all and be sure to request your Netsmas cheer.
Do you mean pay it forward, or pay it back? Giving them nets back would be paying it back. Giving nets to someone else would be paying forward. For some reason lots of people are screwing that up these days, so I have to ask.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Merry Netsmas!!

rrr_img_117669.jpg

Oldbased

> Than U
You know, normally I would applaud such a suggestion. Then I tried to imagine the average user on this board and this idea went from glorious to nightmarish.
That is the beauty of it. As long as the cams remain off and we remain on these forums, you will have to actually see nothing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Do you mean pay it forward, or pay it back? Giving them nets back would be paying it back. Giving nets to someone else would be paying forward. For some reason lots of people are screwing that up these days, so I have to ask.
well technically i am giving nets freely so its a gift to anyone i can give it to. if somebody in turn gives them back to me, i guess you call that reciprocating. paying it forward is a broader term meaning somebody does something nice to you and you in turn do something nice for somebody else, it can include returning the favor to the original giver i guess, i dunno. i never really looked into the rules of it, just that paying it forward means doing nice things for people because somebody did something nice for you and helping your fellow man out especially around this time of year when people tend to be glum because winter is a bitch and it gets dark very early. some people go to work when its dark and when they get out of work its already dark outside. that shit takes a toll on you. anyway, lets have fun this month and do nice things for people on this board and outside of it.