New Dragonball Z movie

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sounds retarded. Frieza's power level is barely even a drop in the bucket compared to their power levels at the end of the series. In movie 12, which is set shortly before Buu turns into Kid Buu, Frieza escapes from HFIL and Gohan kills him in one shot without even powering up.

To throw some of their asinine power numbers at it, Super Gogeta from Movie 12 has a power level of 2.5 billion. Frieza at full power fighting against Super Saiyan Goku is at 120 million. Frieza is a fucking ant.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'll summerize the prequel if anyone cares about this dumbass movie

seems this takes place after majinbuu is defeated, freiza is revived as body parts and they put him in the healing thing, he's back to his original form (w/o being a cyborg) he wants to kill goku/future trunks (thats the 2 super saiyans hes met and killed him). His guys told him Goku is even more powerful so frieza says he's been a genius and never had to train himself so he'll train for 4months and get more powerful than goku, the 2 ppl his father (king cold) said to not fight would be beerus (the dumb rabbit from 2013 movie) and majin buu

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Also an easier way to compare power levels from Akira

ssj god is a 6 vs. Beerus is a 10 vs. Whis is a 15

ssj god is the most powerful form but drains ki like crazy

Beerus is the opitome of what a 10/10 character would be

Whis (beerus' teacher) breaks the scale at 15

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Sounds retarded. Frieza's power level is barely even a drop in the bucket compared to their power levels at the end of the series. In movie 12, which is set shortly before Buu turns into Kid Buu, Frieza escapes from HFIL and Gohan kills him in one shot without even powering up.

To throw some of their asinine power numbers at it, Super Gogeta from Movie 12 has a power level of 2.5 billion. Frieza at full power fighting against Super Saiyan Goku is at 120 million. Frieza is a fucking ant.
That's why he has a new transformation, which is golden, like the SSJ transformation, which boosted their powerlevels to retarded states. Obviously Frieza from back then is weak as shit compared to Goku or anyone from the recent movies, but that's about as relevant as saying Goku should have never beaten Frieza because his power level in Dragon Ball(no Z) wasn't even on the same scale.

Though it's kinda like they're running out of ideas if they have to bring back Frieza. I mean, great villain in the universe, arguably the best even, but that's kinda lazy.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Gotta keep that money train rolling. It might be lazy to bring back Frieza but that won't stop the dollars from rolling in.

Next movie can be the return of Raditz and have him go SSJ3

rrr_img_91875.jpg

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Good, then all the races in the game Dragonball xenoverse can go super saiyan and be useful. I welcome this odd and stupid retcon.

Column_sl

shitlord
Went to the American Version last night, pretty funny with some cool fight scenes.

Good shit if you like the DBZ movies.

Also it's worth watching just to see Master Roshi come out of the booth!

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I'm a big fan of DBZ and I saw this movie a few days ago. It was not really what I expected, I thought it would be like other movies, kinda mediocre with lots of staring and not a lot of fighting that gets easily resolved by the same plot device as usual (spirit bomb), but nope, it's actually very fun, lots of comedic moments and GREAT fights, very well animated and hardly any filler time. Big thumbs up for the Vegeta and Roshi scenes too.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I actually just watched battle of the gods and Im really confused now how it fits into super. Seems like the super storyline in movie form and they are just retelling it?