haha

header-kv.png

EZj01m1UcAACg2y

EZj4Q4yUcAENMz5

5k yen which is around $50

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This is the worst gaming idea since the Virtual Boy.

8DFC4D56-6D05-492E-AE12-7F4AB35F3538.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
If my memory from childhood serves correctly, making it that small must have been their only way to get the battery life above 2 hours

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just put that shit on a phone FFS.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I was a Game Gear owner, and my brother had a Game Boy. I was usually jealous of him because the Game Boy games were so much better.

But at night I was a god damn king!

This looks so stupid.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Ahh I remember the blue GameGear!

I did have a GameGear and yes, it ate batteries like no tomorrow...friend had the TV tuner and you were clocking in about 30min at most with fresh batteries.

...I loved my VirtualBoy...

Szlia

Serious question : are there Game Gear exclusive games that are worth playing ? Never owned one, but I was under the impression that the few good games on it were ports of games available on other Sega consoles (and better on them).

joz123

Potato del Grande
Serious question : are there Game Gear exclusive games that are worth playing ? Never owned one, but I was under the impression that the few good games on it were ports of games available on other Sega consoles (and better on them).
There was Sonic games that were only on Game Gear.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was.gonna mention sonic too. Also had T2 the arcade game which was nice. Not worth those alone

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
If my memory from childhood serves correctly, making it that small must have been their only way to get the battery life above 2 hours

god I remember when I sold off my game boy and got the game gear: what a fucking mistake that was

the only advantage was that the game gear was back lit

Fucking thing took 6 AA batteries to the game boys 4

the games themselves were completely forgettable to boot

Siliconemelons

Seeing that they were originally 1 game, I am thinking they are wanting this to be like a keychain or something... if it's like 5$ sure and it will sell...but usually they are bad at pricing these things.