New Progression Server confirmed

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why he isn't straight up IP+CC banned from DB's games mystifies me. Good natured players would respect the company a lot for stepping down hard on these bad actors.
He's got a hoard of 300+ kronos from his claims - if true, he's got no CC attached. And he VPNs if that second batch is truly him (and they both do seem to coordinate) - so not sure what good an IP ban could do since he VPNs.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And he's already back to training people in Plane of Hate - trained a crew up in Hate with The Deathrot Knight while they were engaged with Magi P`Tasa with staff.

Crew got their cleric out and recovered in time to get some DPS on Magi P`Tasa while Tulkas' crew was trying to take it post-train - and Tulkas lost.
Be good if they had proof + petition again. Just needs 3 strikes iirc.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Any theory on why it worked out this way?
I assume several things. The fact that the core is now eq's top players probably means they had a good base. I think the whole no-sk-epic thing caused the community to come together a bit better, even if it ended up being everyone coming together to eventually hate on the jackasses cockblocking velious. I also think combine was a shitshow because foh was full of douchenozzles and roi zerged the shit out of everything pre-elementals.

The tfo approach of a benevolent server seems like a great bet to me. I mean, really, eventually people in your guild are gonna quit and people in competing guilds will replace them, burning things to the ground is actually more counterproductive than feeding potential apps and staying the good guys.

Frosin_sl

shitlord
The dude (Lenolan) had a stream going, so I'd imagine he's saving and petitioning it.
Based on logs he sent me I think Tulks suspension was thanks to him. Lenolan is hell bent on getting him ban because Tulk constantly fucks with him but hes been great about documenting all of it.

Vaclav

Based on logs he sent me I think Tulks suspension was thanks to him. Lenolan is hell bent on getting him ban because Tulk constantly fucks with him but hes been great about documenting all of it.
Seems likely, I've heard from TL friends that Serakan (his name in TL) was claiming it had nothing to do with Lockjaw though. Seems unlikely though - especially with all the direct nonsense that's been documented, especially by Lenolan.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
The dude (Lenolan) had a stream going, so I'd imagine he's saving and petitioning it.
Does anyone actually know if he got it on stream? I was in tells with Lenolan when P'tasa spawned with the staff and we both were laughing about how he'd be trained any moment.

Evernothing

Does P'tasa drop the staff every time? Or is he still crazy rare, I think it was like 0.75% before.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
He's got a hoard of 300+ kronos from his claims - if true, he's got no CC attached. And he VPNs if that second batch is truly him (and they both do seem to coordinate) - so not sure what good an IP ban could do since he VPNs.
Anyone know what he does in real life? This is some serious neckbeardy shit. I'm guessing early onset diabetes living on SSI benefits :p

Vaclav

Does anyone actually know if he got it on stream? I was in tells with Lenolan when P'tasa spawned with the staff and we both were laughing about how he'd be trained any moment.
He was telling me right after that he had the stream going and "got him" - so I assume so.

Evernothing

He was suspended because of things he said in game, not because of his actions.
Lol. You can ruin other experience all day as long as you are polite or silent. But if you call someone a faggot, they drop the hammer on you.

Way to be over-reactive about something you have a bad word filter for, but not react AT ALL to people who are being so disruptive they are single-handedly ruining multiple others play time.