New Progression Server confirmed

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gotcha I didn't remember it from live, but its been 10 years or whatever.

The memblur stuff is just something I understand was common from the TLP before and its something I've seen on RF (and used it as well on phinny). Almost every raid mob you can see in the log gets memblurred multiple times mostly by the other guilds trying to compete with our forces DPS I would imagine?

@Bruuce wru, I see your boy Shinra online and Diison on RF
PoWar was added really recently - during 14th Anniv events or something?

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I hope so! The items certainly vanished
biggrin.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Did you send it to Nature or Natures? I'm online right now on Natures and I don't have any mail.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Took me 4 days but finally got my live spawn of Lord Grimrot. Time to grind to 50 bro's then the PL action can begin, should only take me another day. Didn't think I'd be sitting in South Karana for four fucking days straight.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Took me 4 days but finally got my live spawn of Lord Grimrot. Time to grind to 50 bro's then the PL action can begin, should only take me another day. Didn't think I'd be sitting in South Karana for four fucking days straight.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
SO I know theres no penalties, but I thought there was bonus. Got a buddy telling me no point in making my cleric, a halfling, cause theres no bonus? True? If so Im def changing bc the idol of bristlebane ranged is STR/DEX not WIS!

Vitality

HUSTLE
Master Race and all that.
Bro velious gnome only crafted plate is fuckin sick. Gnomish Cloaking device etc.

Go bertox for disease cloud neck for PL'ing (2 disease cloud casts per mob locks aggro so a lower lvl bard can chain cast DoT song til all the mobs are dead)

Can pull all of kurns tower.

Make it female for the:

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Fuark but I'm 6 boxing, I just need to make my own cleric cause a buddy is playing more, and I'm tired of leveling so 5% will hopefully make it better. That necklace sounds nice though. And tinkering hmm. I was wondering how I was gonna PL this cleric lol, that neck sounds perfect.