New Progression Server confirmed

Sterling

El Presidente
Plat was awesome. When I dropped EQ when WoW went live I sold about 25 million plat for cash. Probably would have gotten more if I had sold it like 6 months or so earlier. Waiting probably cost me a good bit of money.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I sold narandis crown and mithril boots for 1200. My parents thought i was into some bad shit when i got a check in the mail from California at ~15...but when i just told my dad i sold my hat and my boots he laughed his ass off.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I sold exactly 1 thing for cash. A ghoulbane for $150 to upgrade my voodoo.

I'm an idiot.
I bought a voodoo banshee card from Staples, then returned it with an old ISA modem card in the box. The girl at the return counter had no idea haha.

lol frenzic wins classic?

Goodbye_Classic.png
this will work in velious too. with the velium ore turn in in thurg

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I sold out pretty huge when I quit. Sceptre of Destruction, Holgresh Beads, and about 8mil plat for a couple grand. I kept my pre-nerf Fungi Staff which I still have to this day collecting dust on AB server. Should have sold that back in the day for truckload of plat / cash. It's pretty much useless in today's hyper inflated game. I did /testcopy a ton of the staffs over to Test server for friends when I screwed around on there.

Needless

Toe Sucker
somebody get me a tstaff so i can level an iksar monk~

on a serious note how long did vanilla end up lasting before they pushed kunark out? i cant remember when the servers came out anymore.

Probably gonna resub in a week or two once i'm moved into the new place. I'll most likely just rock an iksar monk or necro

Zaide

TLP Idealist
somebody get me a tstaff so i can level an iksar monk~

on a serious note how long did vanilla end up lasting before they pushed kunark out? i cant remember when the servers came out anymore.

Probably gonna resub in a week or two once i'm moved into the new place. I'll most likely just rock an iksar monk or necro
Classic was 3 months on Ragefire, and will be 6 months on Lockjaw.