New Progression Server confirmed

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LJ Guilds Ally Against MM

Also, Vaclav likens MM leadership to Martin Luther King...
Just an example of how protesters even ones that are beloved in the long view of things tend to cause problems and are hated in the shortrun. I used a polarizing example intentionally.

All protesters piss a number of people off during their time - but some are looked at fondly in the longview, no matter how hated they were during "their time". Flip through old papers during the civil rights movement, MLK was NOT loved in most media of the day.

I'm not predicting they'll be loved in the longview or anything - just saying that literally any protest they did of note would by nature piss people off in the moment - even if eventually history proves them right.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
These tools in MM are funny. As if they are in the position to dictate anything to anyone.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
LOL yeah they beat us in OOW cause we basically disbanded then. How could he say we didnt disband until PoR? My memory is hazy but I remember most of us selling and quitting in OOW and guild fell apart then. Maybe some people remained and tried to keep it going but the core bailed. What about the expansions before that? ehh, yeah they were on a diff server at first but we were still ahead. And yeah people that continued to play after TL fell apart had to join shitizen, or sell.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
My guess would be that population falls off a cliff after PoP, so it's really not worth bragging about your accomplishments after that

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
From what people in TS were saying is that Dima campaigned the vote to fail for 4 times in a row extending PoP over and over and that caused people to quit.

Sounds like the kind of victory a retard would be proud of and makes sense as someone who knew Dima for 8+ years. Like I said the dude could never even come close to competing on current content, he got our scraps on live after ever our alt guilds were done with the expac.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
From what people in TS were saying is that Dima campaigned the vote to fail for 4 times in a row extending PoP over and over and that caused people to quit.

Sounds like the kind of victory a retard would be proud of and makes sense as someone who knew Dima for 8+ years. Like I said the dude could never even come close to competing on current content, he got our scraps on live after ever our alt guilds were done with the expac.
Thats not true at all, I was in Citizen at the time and we were as pissed as anyone to be stuck raiding time once a week and those awful LDON raids.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well true or not I cant blame anyone stuck in LDON for months of failed votes quitting no matter what guild they are in. I wouldn't call that owning a guild and killing them though, especially coming from someone like Dima. No need to posture or try to act like you're something that you're not when you were no one on live and never accomplished anything.

I mean lets be real even on Ragefire we saw Dima run off to Lockjaw when he was facing competition.....

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dima getting all puffy cracks me the fuck up. He was the clown of Solusek Ro on live, couldn't get into ANY guild, and never saw current content on live until all of our servers guilds moved onto the next expac.

Now hes failing classic on a TLP and getting all tough about it?
Haha he was dima on solro?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Bro 40 slots 100% WR. I'd spend more than that on it. I guess as a Monk it means more to me than most however.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Depends on the base weight technically haven't some of the store bags been like 5 wt?
rrr_img_111828.png

heirloom, so while yes only 1 per account, it can be passed around characters.