New Progression Server confirmed

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I really hope no one you know ever becomes suicidal cause you suck at talking people out of things.
You know you want it.

rrr_img_117095.jpg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So bros talk me out of it,

I wanna play a Paladin so bad but I know in my heart how hard they suck.
1. They're boring as fuck
2. Their buffs all get overwritten by the cleric who you'll always have in the group
3. Their dps is god awful
4. Can't solo for shit
5. 0 use in raids
6. Pets tank better than you so your group would literally be better off by you sitting by the sidelines doing nothing

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Yes, but I think it varies a bit according to pet strength. I didn't try much until late 40's when I wanted to grab some loam out of old paineel. 49 made it much easier with the better pet and haste and slow for the big golems. Charm isn't really reliable enough for soloing.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is this directed at me? I'm the most trustworthy mother fucker you know! Shit...
Just in general - not directed at any one person.

I forgive, but don't forget when people do something negative - so there's a shorter amount of slack the second time.

Just trying to be honest. I could say I completely forgive but I know if someone starts repeating an old irritation, I'd get proven a "liar" if I didn't caveat in advance.

I'd like to think most people are in the same boat.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is going to be zero competition on phinny. Just like on Ragefire the TL esque guild or cascade with a load of TL will get every single open world mob and the instances once a week scraps will go to the casuals.

Win win for everyone

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It doesn't matter what the name is. All the same players will end up in the same guild within three months.

EQ players are largely like bandwagon football fans. They just join the winning team.

Vaclav

There's a portion like that yea. I think you're applying it a bit too widely with your phrasing though. But most attracted to TL are probably in that boat, true.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eh, I did bleeding edge with Vulak and EoE.

No desire to invest that much time again so these days I mostly follow around a community. I'm sure everyone has their "it" phase and just choose to associate with people instead of a play style, regardless of the name associations. A few of the Trakanon LiP guys already found me again, I think I can have fun with them. =)

Everquest players will definitely have their own section in Hell regardless where we all end up in the meantime.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
It doesn't matter what the name is. All the same players will end up in the same guild within three months.

EQ players are largely like bandwagon football fans. They just join the winning team.
Those of us in TL like playing together it's only natural to want to continue our success and stick together. We have an added bonus with even more bros coming back that quit for phinny. This is going to be goddamn homecoming for us.

Vaclav

Pretend I put in another half dozen eyeroll gifs here.
Because I have a history of holding a grudge once it's relevance fades? Oh wait, I don't... In any context.

LJ has now lost relevance to me, since all the friends that kept me somewhat attached are gone or going.

If you took some implication that I'm in a position of power or anything, that's you adding false subtext. We do have some top notch people in the core, but all of them want to be laid back - so we'll probably be effective but far from top tier.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Because I have a history of holding a grudge once it's relevance fades? Oh wait, I don't... In any context.
No, because you ego is so thick that it is oozing out of my computer screen and obstructing my ability to type.

It's too bad I got roped into leading something (ugh, always needing me tolead) and I probably won't recruit here because of all the haters but if any of you want a chance I don't hold grudges but I don't forget either.
That's you. That's what you sound like.

Vaclav

You clearly have missed my self-deprication. And it's factual I don't enjoy leading, although I think I've found someone to offload most leadership to.

Vulak era was a great setup for my guild, but I dropped the ball big time - it turned out well after a bit since I had good people in place. But they did well because of others, not me.

I'm a great part of a team, perhaps a great advisor to leadership, but I'm a poor leader.

Knowing what I am and my best use isn't ego.