New Progression Server confirmed

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, the DPS race is going to cause some people to decide not to play, but i know a few people (myself included) who will actually give it a shot because of that. I had bad experiences back in classic that i will now get to legally inflict upon other people. It may not be a whole lot of fun, but it should be exciting.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
kATcG3W.gif

Column_sl

shitlord
I had bad experiences back in classic that i will now get to legally inflict upon other people. It may not be a whole lot of fun, but it should be exciting.
They really need to rename the server Project Manchild because that's exactly what it is. Bunch of 40 year olds acting out in a social experiment, they should hire some Grad students, and collect data.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Torv didn't have any of that. It was a fairly low pop server that had only launched a few months before Kunark. By the time there were enough high level people there was a rotation in place. That whole server had Need Before Greed on loot built into it's damn DNA. I was treated better as a recruit in Blades of Wrath than I was as an actual member most everywhere else. Cliquey bullshit was low to non-existent.

Then I transfered to Saryrn and everyone was an asshole.

edit - everyone except Famm was an asshole.

Column_sl

shitlord
Torv didn't have any of that. It was a fairly low pop server that had only launched a few months before Kunark. By the time there were enough high level people there was a rotation in place. That whole server had Need Before Greed on loot built into it's damn DNA. I was treated better as a recruit in Blades of Wrath than I was as an actual member most everywhere else. Cliquey bullshit was low to non-existent.

Then I transfered to Saryrn and everyone was an asshole.

edit - everyone except Famm was an asshole.
Me, and a couple people formed Blades of Wrath on Torv. We were the uber guild under a diffrent name then basically created that guild to merge another one that we had friends in. We owned that server very easily with no type of competition. The guild leader (iksar Monk named Sorn) had an account on the old FOH board.

Blades of wrath definitely had cliques tho, and a good bit of drama. What put us on the map was we placed well in the 2nd best of best teams tournament of all things.
Think we got 3rd, and Afterlife won it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Arbitrary, when did you play in BoW?
It was during Velious. They used to get to just go from zone to zone to zone killing whatever was up. It was pretty great. There just was not a second uber guild. There weren't enough high level characters. And boy, did they sprinkle gear on their recruits. No one needed stuff like the quested Kael sets so it all got dumped on whoever was trying out. Person didn't work out? No fucks given.

It didn't surprise me at all that as time went on they not only held their position on the server but would later be regarded as one of the higher tier guilds across all servers.

Column_sl

shitlord
We accidently got a GM fired on that server during Velious haha. I think he had an alt account ,and was caught selling loot on player auctions

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Me, and a couple people formed Blades of Wrath on Torv. We were the uber guild under a diffrent name then basically created that guild to merge another one that we had friends in. We owned that server very easily with no type of competition. The guild leader (iksar Monk named Sorn) had an account on the old FOH board.

Blades of wrath definitely had cliques tho, and a good bit of drama. What put us on the map was we placed well in the 2nd best of best teams tournament of all things.
Think we got 3rd, and Afterlife won it.
In game name?

taebin

Same trailer, different park
<--- Autumn, haha

Long time ago. Thogg, Nevyn (Zevus), Bongbilee, Rokar, Envoy, Sayvoxia, Selune, Jigger. Them was the days....

Column_sl

shitlord
Rokar was the name of the monk not Sorn /slaps forehead. Wow it has been awhile,

Good times back then tho, fun server.

I think I have some pics on a dvd somewhere I'll upload a couple.