New Progression Server confirmed

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
so are mages really that OP? kind of putting a wrench in the sk/wiz/ench/clr combo
Yes. The pets do double DPS on normal classes I think the tests showed. That's not counting the Mage spells added in. Last progression server had a group of sub 50's kill naggy a few days into it opening iirc.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, they are that OP. At level 50, the class is tuned to expansions as far out as PoP.

The DPS of the Mage pets will exceed even the very best geared Rogues, Warriors, and Rangers by a fairly big margin. The tanking ability the Earth pets will be 2x that of of the best warrior. Then, you throw on the fact that they can nuke nearly as good as Wizards, and you have an insanely OP'd class.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
so are mages really that OP? kind of putting a wrench in the sk/wiz/ench/clr combo
Very similar combo, except Paladin instead of SK. Just a couple friends boxing, but I'm considering throwing in a Mage box, just for the OPness!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yah I want a mage but fuck lol, dont want to lose the wizard ports, enchanter buffs, cleric etc. guess if me and my buddy 3 box then we could add 2 mages rofl but leveling a whole group at once, ouch

Zaide

TLP Idealist
If there's an open slot in a power group there's almost no reason not to add a Mage.

Wizards suck in Classic man, DT eaters in the raid scene.

Needless

Toe Sucker
you're better off tossing in a mage at this point, at the very least you can use their DS to PL a wizard come kunark or whatever lol

I'm going bard main, mage, dru boxes and i'll eventually swap in an iksar monk.. will be super easy to PL a monk up with a dru/bard.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Posted 5 mins ago on the main forums -

I believe we will be popping the server back up soon for another stomping, so if you really enjoy making new characters...

Keep in mind that until we announce the actual, for realz server launch, expect characters to be wiped.

Thanks for all your help last night and today. Also thank you for your patience, if you have any left.
smile.png

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Posted 5 mins ago on the main forums -

I believe we will be popping the server back up soon for another stomping, so if you really enjoy making new characters...

Keep in mind that until we announce the actual,for realzserver launch, expect characters to be wiped.

Thanks for all your help last night and today. Also thank you for your patience, if you have any left.
smile.png
for realz lol it's like a crew of 12 year olds running a AAA mmo launch.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
for realz lol it's like a crew of 12 year olds running a AAA mmo launch.
I don't know that I'd call this anywhere near a AAA mmo launch son. This is the last dying breath of a a game that is very likely soon to be axed entirely under their new ownership.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
anyone have a recommendation for a decent UI?
I use Vert Blue but there are several that are better and some people like to piece them together rather than the compilations but if you just look around on EQinterface you'll see the most downloaded.

There's about 3 I go between.

Tidalwave

Trakanon Raider
I use Vert Blue but there are several that are better and some people like to piece them together rather than the compilations but if you just look around on EQinterface you'll see the most downloaded.

There's about 3 I go between.
I've used that one before, actually still have it in the UI folder but for some reason when I /loadskin and select it it just keeps popping back to the default. I'll have to tinker with it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Incidentally, the idea of a 12pm PDT launch for Ragefire is slipping. We don't want to confirm a time until we feel good we are "fixed."

Dat noon launch isn't looking likely boys