New Progression Server confirmed

Vitality

HUSTLE
With 3 minute mana regen rates and 10-15minute mob spawn timers, this game is probably the most AFK friendly on the market right now. Except for mobile games and browser games.

This is a minivan dads game. Just roll a wizard and no one will notice.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Are these from a progression server? Ran across them while looking for something else:
rrr_img_91412.jpg
rrr_img_91413.jpg
rrr_img_91414.jpg

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I see you... Progression server 1.0
rrr_img_91391.jpg
rrr_img_91392.jpg
So many memories and feels with the names there - was confused a second and had to load ZAM about why we all were in Lavastorm with 1.5's (And my slackass bard) - still in contact with a bunch of those people though. So many old people with kids for all of us now though.

Heck, if you remember Kendian - SEVEN KIDS now (6 his own, and his new fiancee added 1 to the picture)

And Kagome is still with me after all these years, and still always swearing like a sailor and being a pervert - although her depression is way better under control - far less drastic mood swings from back in the day. (Finally found a psych med that worked right around the end of Progression 1.0)

Hell though, you're reminding me I need to try to hunt down Vuri somehow, Vuri was so goddamn awesome. [Aeby as well, but already tried and failed there - got email addresses for her/him/it but apparently they ditched them post-EQ]

PS - How the hell did you ever pronounce your name? Was telling Laura (Kagome) that we bumped into each other again and I used three pronounciations in one sentence trying to tell her. Heh. [Ahz-ooth if there's any question on Asz in return]

Vaclav

Are these from a progression server? Ran across them while looking for something else:]
rrr_img_91414.jpg
Not anything that makes it clear in the first two but Bumdaorf is definitely a Progression name I recognize on the last - so probably so.

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
Those screen shots are from Sleeper/Combine, unless another person chose to create a barbarian named Chriton, he was my roommate for a couple years of college. Then considering people are actually leveling in the Oasis should indicate it's from a much older time when spectres and SGs were trained all the fucking time to docks.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
PS - How the hell did you ever pronounce your name? Was telling Laura (Kagome) that we bumped into each other again and I used three pronounciations in one sentence trying to tell her. Heh. [Ahz-ooth if there's any question on Asz in return]
Good stuff, man. Glad to hear people are still around and kickin. Mine had a silent v. So Lestavt = Leh-stat.

Vaclav

Good stuff, man. Glad to hear people are still around and kickin. Mine had a silent v. So Lestavt = Leh-stat.
Ah ok, I always mentally called you Lest-vat (or maybe verbally to Laura) - but noticed that the spelling is not -Vat friendly, finally.

PS - I'll have to beat you to 1.5 this time around if we end up on the same server. (At least assuming you're sticking to SK - I will be)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have this problem where I'd totally make a cleric, but it's impossible to get a group, so I MUST box. Debating that. Debating finally skipping one.

Vaclav

I have this problem where I'd totally make a cleric, but it's impossible to get a group, so I MUST box. Debating that. Debating finally skipping one.
Impossible to get groups as a cleric? What? You been hitting the sauce since I last knew you or something, bro?

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
PS - I'll have to beat you to 1.5 this time around if we end up on the same server. (At least assuming you're sticking to SK - I will be)
Well I played Lestavt the SK in Progression 1.0, but switched to Trel the Bard in Progression 2.0. For this next iteration, I'm not sure what I'll play. My current candidates are enchanter, shaman or wizard.

B_Mizzle

I'm thinking SK/Shaman duo. I missed the last progression server and p1999 isn't really cutting it. P1999 is cool but there is some quality of life stuff that the game needs, like maps, no exp penalties.

Shifty_sl

shitlord
I'm all over this. Some of the best times playing this game happened on the Combine/sleeper and Vulak/Fippy. I'm going to give them as much feedback as I can and hope they get it right.
Those late night PoH groups were a blast. I'll be playing as well. - Frobozz

yerm

Impossible to get groups as a cleric? What? You been hitting the sauce since I last knew you or something, bro?
Everyone has their own cleric. Even without mercs when I played on fippy I watched cleric mains beg for groups while people's box armies were handling the role.

I suppose I could just go cleric and make 5 mages to level him.

Vaclav

Everyone has their own cleric. Even without mercs when I played on fippy I watched cleric mains beg for groups while people's box armies were handling the role.

I suppose I could just go cleric and make 5 mages to level him.
Well, sounds like people on Fippy were dicks then - I played on Vulak - and everyone I knew either ran a duo/trio that was cool with adding on someone (and clerics being in high demand for such) or if they ran a cleric bot they'd drop the bot for a human when a human was in need.