New Progression Server confirmed

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Boxing is a big part of the reason I don't enjoy the standard servers. Everyone in their little self-contained units that don't interact with the rest of the population. Mercenaries make it much easier too. Of course a lot of it is SOE's fault for providing nothing to do for soloing at the high end where I spent all my time.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah I don't really care for boxing, I only have one account, already got a couple people on my friends list from grouping at EK Spiders.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
on progression servers boxing becomes mandatory in order to compete with boxers, therefore you are forced to play a style you would rather not if you want to get pixels

hence the "boxing hate"

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The wave of tears when the normies of the server realize they will literally never get to do a dragon raid because the true poopsockers will have it permanently locked down is going to be the best thing ever.

Cathex_sl

shitlord
on progression servers boxing becomes mandatory in order to compete with boxers, therefore you are forced to play a style you would rather not if you want to get pixels

hence the "boxing hate"
This is what ultimately swayed me away from Ragefire and why my next EQ experience will likely be the P99 "recycle" server if it happens. I really don't have a problem with boxing in general, but on a server such this--particularly at the outset--it kind of taints the experience IMO. Then again I'm not playing so what do I know?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't really enjoy boxing much either and even when boxing usually group. I do how ever enjoy having buffers. That's why I have a second account.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I went to the p99 forums to find the fuck yeah station cash beetle. But alas i am at a fail.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I was able to finally log in, almost hit level 2, and then I got disconnected. Now, whenever I try to log in, I get "unknown server error". Pretty sweet.

p0rkbelly_sl

shitlord
Quick questions:

Are Racial bonuses still a thing? E.g. Trolls have regen

What is everyone boxing? What duos should I look into?

My preferred classes are:
Shaman
Necro
Warrior
Maybe dr00d

Needless

Toe Sucker
yes bonuses are still there.

every box should have a mage, because mages are stupidly good lol.

Queue system has apparently been added to the server

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Damn I have been having pretty good success with the spamming my way in lol.