New Progression Server confirmed

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Ruluu, Vicart, Jain (TL Officer), Mabbu are all on Rerolled, some more actively than others. All pretty good people too.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's unreal how stupid the majority of the posters on their forums/subreddits are thinking daybreak would even consider banning boxing on an all access only server.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Twisted Legacy is staying on Ragefire, we are not playing on both servers albeit some people jokingly talking about rolling characters over there.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
You guys do realize all the issues they have with Ragefire population / queues will exist on the new box right? Ragefire will be a ghost town while everyone floods the new shiny server trying to be "FURST!"
That hasn't been the case in the past. I suppose people are hoping what happened to Vulak won't happen this time, because of the ruleset and because there are more people this time around. God, it's so tempting... I'd play if I didn't feel so pressured to box. Maybe in a few weeks. Gf is in Hong Kong for 2 weeks tho so omg so much time to play over the weekend. So tempting.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Twisted Legacy is staying on Ragefire, we are not playing on both servers albeit some people jokingly talking about rolling characters over there.
Was just about to say that for y'all - but that's the complete horses mouth guys, Thraka is their GL so....

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
How expensive are the exp potions and how much do they cost, out of curiosity? I miss having unlimited 100% exp potions on FV. Those were the days!

Eonan

Doer of Things
Really getting tired of the anti-boxers, got trained three times in EC this morning while off by myself.

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Really getting tired of the anti-boxers, got trained three times in EC this morning while off by myself.
Some bad apples ruin the reputation of all :p

You'd be surprised how much hate there is for boxers. I hear it all day long in pug groups.Mainly because you see so many of them that do not care and do what they please, no matter who is there. And unless you have a full caster group to compete when they decide they want what you are killing, you are pretty much SoL.

Same thing happens with guilds. Group ruins the reputation of all.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Yea I watch the official forums and see the hate even in class channels across my boxes. What irks me is people are going out of their way to find me, I know the rep that boxers have so I try to find empty spots in a zone to set up camp. Anyways, I am not sure I'm going to move servers as I imagine most of the anti-boxer crowd is heading over there.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was fairly surprised by all the anti boxer hate but I have not played EQ in a lot of years.

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Was just about to say that for y'all - but that's the complete horses mouth guys, Thraka is their GL so....
How expensive are the exp potions and how much do they cost, out of curiosity? I miss having unlimited 100% exp potions on FV. Those were the days!
Even if TL is staying on Ragefire officially as a guild, that's not going to prevent a few motivated individuals (who could be from any guild) from creating three mage groups and owning Lockjaw for a period of time.

There's no reason not to, as once you have a 50 on Ragefire what else is there going to be to do for six months? If you're gonna mage farm one server for six months, why not two? Naggy and Vox loot is going to have value at least until Velious.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I was fairly surprised by all the anti boxer hate but I have not played EQ in a lot of years.
Most people that play Live right now box at least one other character. I'd argue that you'd be hard pressed to find someone who is playing Live and NOT boxing.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've played with as many people with TFO as without since I started the progression game style. Quite a few people from earlier expansions in our Trakanon guild are playing here now too, so I doubt I'd server hop unless a huge majority of them go too.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really have no interest in playing until we get this new server going since we are moving. Hopefully they hurry up.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Have they said anything else about server merge/transfer options for when the population dies out? I'd rather not be stuck on a dead server ala Vulak come Kunark time.