New Progression Server confirmed

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Man, tryin to find lynuga for ivandyr's hoop in innothule but hasnt been there for an hour.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Missed Nagafen for the first time today, we were hoping to hold an open raid for people. We did land this gem though

Snagged Vox a couple hours later without much incident.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I would like to say I'm confident Daybreak will ban him but unfortunately I am not. I really hope they do.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Pras the hustle.

rrr_img_99470.jpg

Vitality

HUSTLE
Hustlebucks IPO day is going pretty well:

Passed out 7 Banded Mails and 2 Banded Leggings - Dragoon Dirk - 2x Skull shaped barbutes - 2x Serpentine bracers and some plat.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Hustlebucks IPO day is going pretty well:

Passed out 7 Banded Mails and 2 Banded Leggings - Dragoon Dirk - 2x Skull shaped barbutes - 2x Serpentine bracers and some plat.
Hustlebucks IPO needs to come back to RAGEFIRE, what?!?!

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Fuck me armor weighs a ton, between a a few items of banded and one bronze, my halfling ass is running 90/91 weight. Is there any str gear to camp in my upper teens?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Best bet is to slim down your total weight. You won't find decent +str gear until the 30s. In some cases you can give up a couple points of AC for multiple points of weight.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That we would ever reach a point in EQ where someone could use software to partially automate 12 characters, take down raid targets, and sell the spoils for dollars (basically), and have it be A-OK is beyond me. I find it very, very distasteful and that little cancer could do some substantial damage to both the economy and the validity of the server.

Sneeto

Golden Squire
Subbed to EQ just to play these progression servers.

I went troll SK named Sneeto on Ragefire. Will be most likely duo with Marckemarck who has a troll shaman.

I noticed that bonechips stack past 20 now, what do x20 stacks sell for? I figured this would be the best bet to get some starting gear. I'm in some netted at the moment from Innothule.

Any tips, forgettables or advice would be greatly appreciated and welcomed from anyone on this forum.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Subbed to EQ just to play these progression servers.

I went troll SK named Sneeto on Ragefire. Will be most likely duo with Marckemarck who has a troll shaman.

I noticed that bonechips stack past 20 now, what do x20 stacks sell for? I figured this would be the best bet to get some starting gear. I'm in some netted at the moment from Innothule.

Any tips, forgettables or advice would be greatly appreciated and welcomed from anyone on this forum.
It was around 10pp for a stack of 100, which is pretty shitty. It won't get good until the economy is older and more plat is in the market. You're looking at like 700ish bonechips just for a set of banded. Nope.jpg.

Vitality

HUSTLE
better off going to nektulos and killing hoards of wisps - greater lightstones vendor for 3p ea.