New Progression Server confirmed

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Damn I have missed so much since Thursday night. I haven't been able to play since then and wont get to until tonight. I don't know how I feel about everything yet... It's all pretty crazy. I really just want raid expeditions, with raid expeditions I would be fine with 6 months (well, not really, but I would be fine enough). What bothers me is how annoyingly stupid most people are about the timeframe. Most of the original classic population was under level 30 when Kunark came out and everything was more spread out. The way they polled these servers was incredibly stupid and I think the 6monthers know that, which is why they are afraid of a re-vote.

I need either raid instances or 3 months of Kunark to not get bored and quit, I think. And I am playing slow too. Both my characters are only level 29 as of Thursday. I will be 40 by the end of this week, but still, I am playing pretty slowly. I am having a ton of fun though and being in Faceless really helps because everyone is so awesome. Tulkas is just really demoralising. I hate saying that and being affected by one dude, and I haven't even been at a Naggy raid because of my level, but the thought of dealing with that for 6 months and the atmosphere he taints and needing to resort to unsavory tactics to compete with him is really disheartening.

This is all almost entirely the fault of fucking Kronos... They should have been no trade on TLP. Tulkas may be a sick fuck that gains pleasure in extreme grief and in the misery and tears of others, but I highly, highly doubt he would be a quarter this intense if he wasn't making so much RLM. 3-5k in like a week? Hell if I had the time and knew just how big Kronos would be, I would have done the same thing. He has the time, and is making lots of money, so why wouldn't he continue to do it?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Let's put a bounty on his head? $1000 Verified Paypal to the first person who provides verifiable real life address information for the twat.

Send some boys over there to make sure he doesn't ever play EQ again!

(completely joking!)

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Well that's the trick isn't it. Need the money to get a weapon to kill wisps to get the money.
biggrin.png

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah i noticed when i used an illusion on my pet from the DB store, he was hitting wisps at level 8 pet spell :p

Vaclav

Let's put a bounty on his head? $1000 Verified Paypal to the first person who provides verifiable real life address information for the twat.

Send some boys over there to make sure he doesn't ever play EQ again!

(completely joking!)
If anyone chooses to dox him there's already some breadcrumbs out there to get people started.

Vaclav

Oh awesome, i'll drop 2 bucks gladly. Just gotta find a weapon worthy of it aside from my tarnished halberd haha
Just make sure it's one of the Type 20 augs - they're reusable - any that under "details" is a container are a one-shot.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I don't see how doxing would even negatively impact a person like that tbh. Seems like it would just be a futile endeavor.

The best thing you can probably do is be nice to the guy. Like even when he uses that as an opportunity to gloat about being the best ever just keep cool and stay nice. He's a real person too, after all.

Of course sock every raid mob forever too though..just be nice while you do it
wink.png

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Level 10 and doing the run from Qeynos to Freeport next. I hope to catch someone from Faceless for an invite there. Playing casual, but having a blast anyway.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just a reminder to all RR brews to /autojoin ReRolled. Not everyone is in faceless, and we also have brothers on Ragefire.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lockjaw population/grouping in the mid levels really blows at the moment. Every zone seems just full, but not full enough for a 2nd instance. There's like 27 in Unrest, but no 2nd instance atm. Finding a group at 29 is absolute murder and I don't know if I can handle going back to my 5.5 min static spawns like in 1999.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Go to Cazic Thule 20-34. It's pretty good. From there you can start to get Lower Guk groups.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Lockjaw population/grouping in the mid levels really blows at the moment. Every zone seems just full, but not full enough for a 2nd instance. There's like 27 in Unrest, but no 2nd instance atm. Finding a group at 29 is absolute murder and I don't know if I can handle going back to my 5.5 min static spawns like in 1999.
Just don't do the static bards, some of them summon and hit like trucks now.