New Progression Server confirmed

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So far we've had Rosengard/TL/RoI sit on raid spawns so far, hows LJ holding out?
Perfectly fine since Serakan crew has chilled out. Some minor grumpiness - but the sort of grumpiness that occasionally happened and then faded away that really happened in Classic. "Man, I'm bummed - that sucks that you made us rush too much" type stuff. (I think Zaide gave a more complete account in the other thread 10 or so pages back of the one and only problem case)

Edit - This is gonna get a lot worse before it gets better, I've already seen shadow knight box armies in the making.
As no one was shocked.

Sneeto

Golden Squire
Have a lot of small ringmail and small bronze in my bank on Ragefire that ill give anyone from here that is looking to play. I've stashed it if anyone wants to roll a small race. Find me ingame @ Sneeto.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Wait, ROI is in this now?

I guess they have nothing else to do in between defeating new EQ content the day it releases.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Harm touch doesn't stack currently, I went and tested it on the beta. So unless they somehow broke something between beta > live servers, you can't harmtouch the same mob more than once every 30 seconds.

Vaclav

Harm touch doesn't stack currently, I went and tested it on the beta. So unless they somehow broke something between beta > live servers, you can't harmtouch the same mob more than once every 30 seconds.
It would put the buff up but it didn't actually block a future harm touch from what I helped test in Beta. And when we commented on it - they said they wouldn't be able to fix.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
sure it does, we tested it in fear.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
It doesn't work if a level 49 shadowknight trys to use it after a level 50 HT buff is up; The 50 buff will actually prevent the 49 HT from landing. But the 50 SK will overwrite another 50 SK HT, if that makes any sense...

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So time to roll an SK?
XKNaBPO.png

Vaclav

It doesn't work if a level 49 shadowknight trys to use it after a level 50 HT buff is up; The 50 buff will actually prevent the 49 HT from landing. But the 50 SK will overwrite another 50 SK HT, if that makes any sense...
Ah - we didn't test with non-50's.... interesting.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
R99 really spoiled me in terms of the average player skill. So many folks have a rough time with ole EQ mechanics here

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I have a good one of Qulas raging at the end telling me to eat a dick in shout.

On a side note, RoI's leadership and members sat their like juvenile kids spamming any possible text they could think of to set off our members audio triggers. I was actually kind of surprised with the way they handled things. Qulas's rage at the end made it all worth it though. I was a little held back when I saw their guild initiate the sock too.

So far we've had Rosengard/TL/RoI sit on raid spawns so far, hows LJ holding out?

Edit - This is gonna get a lot worse before it gets better, I've already seen shadow knight box armies in the making.
I didn't know that was legit RoI over there, Xygon isn't present though, right?

I'd expect any serious competitors to be using shit tactics asap, but I'm pretty surprised to hear their leadership took the loss so poorly. If warping and shit is actually gone on these servers then I don't understand why guilds would initiate a sock, especially when you're going up against a larger/better geared guild.

The SK thing really worries me dude. It's too early, I don't want anyone to have to spend a whole year MQing SK's for raid mobs.

On LJ we've had AD sock CT for a few hours (This was a few hours before his window opened..), we ran into fear, bound and ported up for a sky clear. Once we finished we jumped down and gated for the sock. They left after like an hour of us being present. Otherwise nothing notable.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
I didn't know that was legit RoI over there, Xygon isn't present though, right?

I'd expect any serious competitors to be using shit tactics asap, but I'm pretty surprised to hear their leadership took the loss so poorly. If warping and shit is actually gone on these servers then I don't understand why guilds would initiate a sock, especially when you're going up against a larger/better geared guild.

The SK thing really worries me dude. It's too early, I don't want anyone to have to spend a whole year MQing SK's for raid mobs.

On LJ we've had AD sock CT for a few hours (This was a few hours before his window opened..), we ran into fear, bound and ported up for a sky clear. Once we finished we jumped down and gated for the sock. They left after like an hour of us being present. Otherwise nothing notable.
Its not the RoI from Combine. Xygon is not in anyway shape or form affiliated with this RoI and I don't think ever will be again. The handful of RoI members from combine in our guild didn't recognize any of the names except Qulas, I don't even think Qulas was original RoI either though but I could be wrong. Last someone talked to Xygon he was looking at coming to play in a month or so with Linya, but they still weren't sure.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Starting to get a lot of adv loot window crashes. Looks like it is mainly when there's stuff nobody wants just sitting in the window for awhile, and if you try to pick leave on corpse or anything really, crash.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Should hit 50 this weekend, excluding Planar gear what pieces of gear should I dump my money into first for a mage? Thanks ahead of time!